"So you have your list for what you have to sing for tonight?" Daniel asks looking at my setlist. "Yeah, first 'dear sociaty' by Madison Beer. Then 'love me harder' by Ariana Grande. Then 'play date' by Melanie Martinez. 'Lying' by PRETTYMUCH" then Daniel laughs at me because i said it that way. " And as last 'Falling' by Harry Styles" i finish. "Great" a big smile comes on his face. "You have the" "outfit ready, yeah." I ad before he could finish his sentece. "Great" he gives me thumbs up.

I need to go on stage in like a hour. Im very nervous at this point. 'Can i do this'? Is what i am asking myself. 'I can'.

"You need to go on stage now" Daniel gives me a tight hug. Jack gives me a hug too "You can do this, no matter what". "Easy for you to say. You guys have to peform every night" i chuckle. "Yeah thats true, but you are something different, someone different. That hits different" Jonah joins the hug too. "You guys" zach jumps right in the hug what means corbyn is the only one not joining.

I go on stage with my last look on corbyn who looks anoyed.
Then the music starts with a little intro Daniel and i made on the big screen. Im standing ready to start. "Sleepless nights and cigarettes
My daily dose of internet
And all the things I shoulda quit, but never did, oh
Evil voices in my head
I woke up in a strangers bed
I lost my phone in Amsterdam, it's 5 AM" i sing on the side of the stage where no one can see me. Its starts kinda acoustic. I go on stage "I'm a natural disaster
But even after all that I do
It's you who's gonna be the death of me
And none of this matters
Baby, it's you, it's you"

After the performance and i did all the song of my setlist i ran to Daniel to give him a big hug "I did it, I did it!". "Yes you did!" He says while hugging me back.