sleepover part 1

Zach comes in the room and looked Confused at me and daniel. "Why are your eyes red?" He asks worried. Daniel drinks some of his applejuice. Its not the perfect timing to say im on my period as a joke. I can say that corbyn is been missing. Thats fine. Right? I look at daniel and he gives me a look that i can tell zach. "Corbyn is been missing, he was mad and he left" i say. Zach came to me and hugged me "why was he mad?". Ooh shit, i cant tell him that. Daniel opens his mouth "I think we have a other drama Queen in the band". Zach gave daniel this mad look at daniel and daniel laughs. We all know zach is here the drama Queen. But that was a smart one from daniel. "Are you gonne sleep tn. Here?" Zach asks while looking at me and daniel. "Yeah it will be fun. I'll text corbyn" daniel says. "Yeah, oke. I guess its not bad to do something that keept me from my toughts" i smile and wiped me last year away. "Good, you wanne sleep with me or zach?" Daniel asks with a wink. I smile and look at zach. "I can make a bed for you of you prefer that" zach says already almost leaving the room so he could pick up the stuff he needed to make the bed. "I think i'll sleep with zach. Only if he wants to" I look at him waiting for a awnser. Zach is blushing like crazy "Yeah, tha-ats totally fi-ine". Me and daniel laugh a little.