mr.handsome

Youre POV

*it was time to go to the subway with corbyn. It was first just like we were only brother and sister. He payed. So sweat of him. I needed to tell him how i felt. "Corbyn...I need to tell you something...i..." my phone buzzed. Tate sended me a message 'dont tell him it yet'. Can she read my mind or something. "What was it?" Corbyn asks. "I really like these sandwiches." I say with a smile. "Me to" he smiles. Corbyn got a call after 30 minuts talking and laughing with eachother. "Who is it?" I ask Confused. "Its christina" he says with a huge smile. "Well pick up the phone"i say. It hurt me. But if she makes him happy. He picked up the phone and went to the bathroom of the subway. I just sayt there. I looked at my schedule, and saw that we were free. There was something going on at school. Something with that the teachers want to get more free time. They are on strike for that. I actualy dont care. All im thinking about is 'would he go back with Christina' and 'does he even feel the same'. Its repeating the whole time in my head. After 30 minuts scrolling true insta, i see corbyn with a huge smile on his face walking to the table we sit at. "And?" I ask. "We are gonne try it Again. She comes over tonight. We are gonne talk about it. We had already a really good talk on the phone. We miss eachother." He says with a big smile. "Great news" i say sarcastic. "Sorry you needed to wait that long. Are we late for school?" He asks really sweat. "Its oke and no we are free" i say with a smal smile. Just to hold him happy. When we drove home corbyn started to get ready. I was sitting on his bed scrolling true insta. Looked at those Corbina edits. He picked up a outfit and turned to me. He holds his clothes in front of him "does this looks good?" He asks while he makes this weird face. I laugh and say "always". I look back at my phone Again and knew this was gonne end well for him. So that meens that i needed to hide my feelings. It probebly never would happend but the idea he was single was a good idea. But i need to say that i love Christina to. She is such a sweat girl. Shes not only one of my best Friends. Shes also like a sister to me. I probebly looked was cause corbyn said "Are you oke?" To me. "Yeah im fine. Im JUST fine" i say with a smal smile. "Really? Cause it dosnt looks like it" he says. "No. Im fine. Wel get ready. You need to be ready at 5. Its 4:50 now. So hup. Get ready." I say with a smile. It was really sarcasm in my head. "Oké oké. But you? Are you gonne do something tonight?" He ask. "Yeah. Im actualy gonne hang with tate and jonah. 3rd weeling. Yay" i say sarcasm with a laugh. " sounds fun" he says. "Now its 4:51. Get ready handsome" i say with a laugh. "Did you just called me handsome?" He ask. " No i didnt" i say shy. "You did. Am i handsome?" He ask with a laugh while he pushed me on the bed. " No i didnt" i say Again laughing. "Yeah you did" he says laughing while we were playing around. He falls on me and it was silend and looking. We got closer to eachother. He was laying on top of me. His lips almost toucht myn. They were so close. They toucht. No they didnt. They almost. Cause what happend was that while we were almost kissing Christina knocked at the door of the house. " I got it" he says. "Its chr-christina of course" he says Confused. "Im gonne be back at 9pm" he says while hes taking his phone. He almost steps out of the door and says "i think youre cute" he smiles while he looks at the ground. He closed the door behind him and went to the door where Christina will be.

_________________________________________thx for reading this. I hope you like it. So i put some 'tea' in it. Hope you enjoyed. Next one wil be up Maybe even today or else it will be up tomorrow.