Coming for ya (pt2)

Youre POV

*me and zach walked to the kitchen. He sat on the table and said "whats up" while he was with his hand in his hair. Shit im getting butterflies. Weird cause with corbyn i get a whole zoo. I remember the words tate says. That hes probebly moving on. Those words keep reapeting in my mind as i look at zach. I step a little bit closer. "What was youre name Again?" You ask. "Zach he says while hes looking kinda hurt. Ofcourse i knew his name. I come a little but closer. "I think youre name is 'Google'" i step i little bit closer. His legs where open so i was standing between them. I slide my hand beside the back of his head and said in his ear "cause youre all in searching for". He brushed like crazy and i saw a cute smile coming on the face. I kissed his cheek and walked out the kitchen. I went back to the room and the boys where asking where zach was. "Wheres zach?" Daniel asked. "I dont know." I say while i look behind me.*

Zachs POV

*when y/n walked away i was frozen. I didnt expected that she liked me. I knew the had her eyes on me. We chatted everynight but the last 2 weeks i didnt heard anything of her. I tought jack was her type. Well Maybe its stil cause when i walked in the room i heard her talking about some guy. I dont think its me. Is she just playing with my feelings? Do i have feelings? I meen like...shes gorgeos and so sweat. Ive been crushing on her but what i already said, i tought jack was her type, So i hide my feelings. Should i use them? Do i-. And daniel walked in the room. "Dude where are you with youre toughts?" He asks while hes walking in the kitchen. I stood up and walked to daniel as he stoped me. He but his hand on my neck. "Dude. Youre not gay." I say while im putting his hand of me. "No. Ofcourse not. And youre also not as i can see" he says laughing. " dude whats wrong with you?" I say with a wondering face. "Nothing. I just see a pink spot on youre cheek." Shoot i probebly got that from the kiss y/n gave me. "Zach likes someone or does someone likes zach?" He says laughing. "Ssshh. Y/n And i had a moment. She kissed me. On my cheek. Does that meens something?" I ask. " she really did. I tought she was into ja-" "Jack. i know" i say. "But this needs to be a secret. Corbyn is gonne get crazy if he hears this." I say serious. "Yeah ofcourse. But do you like her?" Daniel asked. "Idk. I guess so. I dont focus on that kind of stuf. I meen im always extra excited if i hear shes gonne be there and everything she walks in the room i feel like im flying. And-" "dude you love her" daniel says trying to stop me. "No i dont LOVE her. I might have a little crush, but thats all" i blushing. "Aha. Ofcourse. JUST a Little crush." He says sarcastic. He smiles and give me a sign to go back to the room.

Youre POV

*Jack and i talked with eachother. He asked me to go outside the room. I come with him and we go to the other room. "Y/n?. I know about you and corbyn" he says soft. "I dont know where youre talking about" i say trying to get it out of his mind. "You dont have to lie. He called me" he says smiling. What does corbyn like me?

_________________________________________uuuhm. Is y/n gonne end up with zach or corbyn. Or Maybe even jack. Cause i really dont want jonah and tate to break up in this story and daniel is a happy single. Or is daniel secretly crushing on y/n?