So its tour and i am very excited. Funny story, Daniel and i met eachother before i knew he was a friend of corbyn. He peform at idols and i was a big fan, so my dad helped me to go backstage. And so i met him. He really liked my vibe so he asked my number. Tbh, at that moment i thought we would be dating by now. But now im really glad that didnt happend. Cuz friendship is way important.

"Listen y/n, you are going to sleep down and not the top". Jack says. Im arguing with jack about who gets which place. I really want to sleep on the top, but jack wants to sleep there and corbyn too. I cant argue with corbyn 'bout that right now.
"Jack, listen. What if... You sleep on the top" Daniel starts walking to us. I frown my face and cross my arms. He continues "and you y/n, sleep in the middle. So i sleep on the other side too in the middle. What means zach sleeps on the bottem, whats only fair 'cuz he is shorter then you. Plus we get to talk all night".  "No, no all night" jack interrupts. "Fine" Daniel and i both say winking at eachother. "You know what, fine. As long as i have the top" hes struggling to get on the top of the bed. Me and Daniel are laughing. I stop when i see corbyn enter the bus. He looks disapointed. Daniel noteced it too "Hey whats up bud" he taps Corbyn's shoulder. "Nothing" Corbyn's signs. Daniel gives me a look that i should go outside. So i do, with Jack.

"Lets get some coffee, Jonah wil be there too." Jack says. We are walking outside. "Thats a good idea". So me and jack are walking to the Starbucks where Jonah is waiting with his coffee.

"And thats when she puked all over my shoes. We still laugh about it these days" Jonah says. He has this whole story about what he experienced with one of his (girl) friends. "Ieuw, how long did it last?" I asked laughing, trying to catch my breath. "What? The friendship or the shoes. 'Cuz the friendship only got better. Its bevolking a meme now" jonah replys. Jack shakes his head while laughing "I think she meant the shoes" and i nod. "Ooh, yeah i throw them out. Would never look good" jonah replys.