OS: Lover Boy | ??? x Reader (BYB PT 2)

(Y/n) POV

I woke up from my deep slumber with a frown, i stretched and did my usual daily routine. It was the weekends so no school at the moment which made my mood lighter. I decided to bake some baked goods for my new next door neighbor and so i did that. I also needed to take my mind off of things for the mean time so that was a bonus. I hummed a nostalgic song from my childhood as i baked.

A couple of minutes later the treats were finished. I smiled at myself, proud that i did something productive in awhile. I looked outside at my backyard to gaze at the beautiful sky only to see a volley ball roll over. Confused, i went outside to pick up the ball when i heard shouting. "Hey lady! Can we please get out ball back? We're sorry we accidentally made it into your backyard-" i looked to the side to see a male with a couple of men behind him with a look of guilt. I giggled at their childishness and threw the ball back to them. "No need to feel guilty, after all we're neighbors. Oh yea! Please wait a minute!" I ran back to my house and grabbed the trays filled with treats that thankfully cooled down so i didnt burn my hands. I rushed back out and approached the men with a kind smile.
"I made these for you since you're my new neighbor." I said, feeling a bit shy now. The male smiled widely and grabbed a piece. "aw thanks! Ey Marco! We go treats from a cute lady in a cute apron!" I looked at myself to see that i am still indeed in a apron, i blushed lightly as the said male approached us.

"Is that so? Thank you, lady-yoi. I'm Marco." The blonde smiled lazily as he grabbed a piece of the treat. "That was delicious! Thanks! I'm Portgas D. Ace!" Ace smiled widely as a few crumbs with on his mouth. "(Y/n),"
You smiled. 'This..oddly feels nostalgic.' And on cue, my tummy rumbled. i blushed in embarrassment and searched for a piece of Candy inside of my pockets. Thinking it would be rude to take some of the treats that was made for the neighbors even if i made them.

Before the two males could say something, i pulled out a napkin and began to wipe the ravenette's face to clean all the crumbs off. i giggled at his flustered look as he began to go all tsundere. The other male only watched in amusement as he chuckled at his friend's actions.

"So, (Y/n)-yoi. Want to hangout with us for awhile? I'm sure pops would love to meet you."

---

I sat with the others in the van as they drove to a restaurant, they said they're going out to eat and they invited me, i insisted at first but gave up when i saw the ravenette's puppy dog eyes. The Van stopped and the others stepped out, i followed them until we all were seated on a table and i somehow got seated beside Ace.

The waiter then came up to us after a few minutes of looking at the menu, i decided to order something spicy.
Ace looked over at me with a unreadable look. "Are you sure you can take it?" He paused and then said "the heat, i mean." with the most cockiest smirk ever. I blushed madly as i almost choked on my spit with the waiter blushing slightly and the others gave us wolf whistles. Sometimes i wonder why Ace is being so flirty with me since the past days. i cant tell if he really likes me or if he's just playing with me.

"With it being so small i'm sure i can take it." I paused then said "the bowl, i mean." I mumbled but the others heard me. The Waiter couldnt help but chuckle while the others laughed as Ace looked at me dumbfounded.

---

"(Y/n)-yoi, can't you see Ace-yoi is interested in you? After what happened at the restaurant a few weeks ago he fell inlove with you hard. I can't believe that you made him turn into a Lover boy-yoi." Marco spoke while leaning against the fence with a lazy smile. "Nah, i believe he's just playing with me. And plus, Doesn't he flirt with women?" I chuckled as Marco and I watched the others play volley ball. Before Marco can say anything he heard Ace call out for him. He left with a goodbye as i went back to my home to gather all the treats for Ace and the others.

I hummed and walked back outside with the trays filled with treats in hand. I saw Ace, Marco and Another Blondie. "Ace! Marco! I made treats!" I yelled with a smile, Ace turned to me immediately with a wide grin. "(Y/n)! I want you to meet my brothers!"
He waved to me, i smiled and hopped over the fence gracefully without trouble. "Hello there, i'm Sabo, Ace's brother!" The blondie smiled as i shook hands with him. "(Y/n)." and on cue, a familiar strawhat boy came out with some of his friends. "Luffy! I want you to meet-"

"(Y/N)?!-"
"LUFFY?!-"

We both yelled in surprise as i almost dropped the trays. Tears threatened to spill from my eyes as Luffy stared at me wide eyed. "Ohh, so this was the (y/n) our little brother has talked about almost all the time Ace!" Exclaimed Sabo as he watched the scene in amusement.

I slowly walked up to him after i gave the trays to Ace with Luffy doing the same. We got closer as the unexpected happened. I slapped him.
"Y-you idiot! You left without a goodbye or a warning!" I yelled as Luffy whined. "I'm sorry!- i forgot!-"
"Forgot..FORGOT?!" i took a deep breathe and sighed. I hugged him tightly as Luffy chuckled and placed his strawhat on my head which made the others gasp in surprise but we didnt care. "I'm just glad my backyard boy is back..I..i love you Luffy.." You sniffled as Luffy responded with a kiss on my cheek and a 'i love you' back.

"I guess the real Lover boy is Luffy-yoi." Marco chuckled as Ace seemed proud and continued to eat the treats after waking up again.

---

I smiled at Luffy who closed the gate (made by his friend: Franky) behind him that connected to our and Ace's backyards. Yes Luffy decided to live with me with his friends at the other side if my House that was thankfully empty. Luffy went over and kissed my large tummy that had our child growing in it.

'I love my backyard boy.'
I thought and chuckled.

--------

The song i was inspired to write this is: