OS: Fresh Bite | Vampire! Law x Reader

Trafalgar Law's POV

I shivered as the cold breeze made in contact with my showing skin. I was currently in a alley way, hungry and lost. My steel silver eyes spotted a woman passing by, i quickly grabbed her and pulled her in the alley way. The food in her hand dropped on the ground as she stood still and looked at me in awe and shock as my hand was on her mouth to prevent her from making noises.

She looked at the food on the ground as Anger was shown in her eyes. She headbutted me in the face making me let her go with a groan. I hissed at her as she kneeled down on the fallen food on the ground. "What the hell! My food!" She cried out. I looked at her in confusion. 'Was she really worried about food rather than the situation she's in?'. I thought as i raised a annoyed eyebrow at her when she looked back at me with a pout. "If you wanted food you should've just asked, hobo." She snapped.

I stood there, dumbfounded as she called me a Hobo. She reached out for her bag and went to grab a few packaged Onigiris. She placed it down as she went to quickly clean the fallen food and throw it away. She sat down infront of me with a straight face as she gestured the food infront of me. "Come on and eat already, Hobo. Tell me your name or else i'll call you Hobo from now on."

Sighing, i kneeled onto my knees and hesitantly grabbed one of the onigiris. I took a bite and savored the taste before eating the whole in at once. i was hungry and i couldn't care less. "Name." i heard her speak boredly, i glared at her for a moment before speaking. "T..Trafalgar Law, thanks by the way.." She grinned, her toothy grin was shown on her face. "So Law, are you not gonna suck all my blood dry like a mosquito?" she hummed and tilted her head. "I guess you knew huh?" i sighed. "Unfortunately i'll have too, i'm still hungry and that Onigiris aren't enough." I spoke with a smirk, showing my sharp fangs as my eyes glinted a golden yellow. She sighed and rolled up her sleeve. "Fine, just do it quick and dont suck me all up. I trust you, Law." I looked at her in surprise, i quickly shook it off and went to bite her arm.

She let out a small hiss as i messily drank and sucked her blood. I pulled away after a couple of seconds, i licked my lips as my eyes shoned a bright yellow. "Thanks," i smirked at her as she stared at me in awe. She seemed to snap out of her gaze and blushed slightly as she rolled her sleeve back down after i licked it clean. Her stomach rumbled as i looked at in amusement, she looked away, embarrassed. I chuckled and looked around, i spotted a mice so i immediately went to tackle it and kill it using my fangs. I looked back at her with the dead mice inbetween my teeth.

I went closer to her shocked form and held out the mice in my skinny hands. "Here, i uh..i dont know what humans eat so i assume you eat meat." "I-i uh..thanks, i'm Y/n..i forgot to tell you.." She tool the mice with hesitation as i felt a burst of pride and smiled softly.

'I like this human, i shall mark her mine.'