NSFW HC : Monster Trio

Monkey D. Luffy

:: Luffy can do many positions due to his Devil fruit, some looks weird from afar but it's so pleasurable.

:: Luffy likes it when you call him 'Babyboy' and 'Good boy'. He'll become more obedient during sex.

:: Luffy's favorite position is Doggy style.

:: he also likes food play, food tastes more better on you.

:: Luffy is often a big moaner and doesn't care if the others hears him.

Roronoa Zoro

:: Zoro loves it when you two use his bandana as Blindfold or for tying.

:: Zoro secretly loves it when he calls you Mommy.

:: Zoro will go crazy when you ride him, he got to see your lewd expressions and he will for sure go harder.

:: Zoro is a Top but he prefers you to be the Dominant one instead, remember he loves to call you Mommy.

:: Zoro's favorite places are the Crowsnest and Bathroom. If you two are on a island and want to fuck, you two will go to a alley way and fuck there. You two often do it in the Forest since you two got lost. Classic Moss head.

Vinsmoke Sanji

:: He's down bad when you wear his apron during sex. Can't stop his nose from bleeding so much smh.

:: He is also a moaner so you two almost got caught at some times.

:: Sanji really loves it when you two make love in the Kitchen, especially since he gets to fuck you over the counter.

:: Sanji also loves it when you're Dom.

:: Sanji will go crazy when you tug on his hair while you Dominate him.