RC : a 'Relaxing' Roadtrip with the idiots

Zoro,Sanji,Law,Ace,Sabo,Luffy and Y/n. || MODERN AU

You're currently in a van with your co-workers, you're the one controlling and driving the car to McDonalds because a certain someone forgot to bring food. You grumbled under your breathe, hands clenching tightly into the steering wheel as Zoro and Sanji fought at the Back.

You glanced at Law who was beside you at the passenger seat, silently begging him to stop the duo. You almost lost hope as Law only ignored you. "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU SAY YOU STUPID-- Wait what're you drinking?!" Sanji yelled from the back while Zoro opened a bottle of Sake. Where the hell did he get that from? "I found it under the seat." Zoro bluntly stated, moving the bottle to his lips to take a sip. "Oh my god, do i--" You gritted your teeth, you moved your hand to grab the water spray under your seat to stop the mosshead. "Gimme that." You sprayed the mosshead making him groan as he kept his bottle close to his chest.

"NO!"

"Give the Bottle to Law, Zoro-"
You kept spraying him as Law finally decided to help you and reached out for the bottle. Sanji and Luffy was holding back their laughter as Sabo and Ace watched in amusement.

"Give it to me, Zoro-ya."
Law stated sternly as he kept reaching for the bottle which only made Zoro hold on into it more. "Goddammit, Just keep your eyes on the Road y/n-ya." He spoke, still trying to reach out for the Bottle.

"Give me the Bottle or you'll get fired!"

"You can't fire me! I don't work on this Van!"

"Give it to me!"

"NO!"

"giVE ME THE BOTTLE FOR FUCKS SAKE-" Law yelled in frustration as Zoro kept his Bottle protected while slapping Law's reaching hands. The van kept on Moving making it slightly hard for you.

"Will you stop?- Law- Law stop!" You sprayed Law almost making Zoro laugh if you didn't sprayed him aswell.

"Stop it!"

"AHHHHHHHH"

"GIVE ME THE FUCKING BOTTLE!"

"AHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGG"

"GRAHGH STOP SPRAYING ME! ZORO GIVE ME THE GODDAMN BOTTLE!"

At this point, The ASL starting laughing while this made Sanji annoyed because of the yelling. He finally gave Zoro a kick to the head making him drop the Bottle. This went on for awhile until you finally made it onto the McDonald's drive-thru. Everything was calm until you ordered.

"Hey,"

"Hey, uh yea, how much chicken you got?"

"Huh?"

"Huh?"

"hUH?"

At this point you're getting pissed as the dumbass mf with a shitty speaker let out a sound of confusion.

"..hUUH??"
You mocked with a angered tone, this mf is getting on your nerves.

"huh?.."
you smashed your head into the wheel harshly. You gritted your teeth as you moved your head back up with a red mark on your forehead.

"..i said how much Chicken do you have?"

"chIcken?"

You took a deep breathe and pinched the bridge of your nose, closing your eyes hardly to maintain your anger.

"Yes."

"We got chicken."

"Fucking..How many?"

"uhh..Chicken. :D"

"No, Stupid. How mAny?"

"Uhm..uh we got 'em in a Pan."

You silently growled as you glared into the speaker. Law swore he could see steam coming out of your ears but instead of helping, he and the others watched in amusement.

"..Can i get a number six?"

"the fUCk?"

You only stayed silent, nails deep onto the wheel that would leave marks as the speaker began to glitch slightly.

"Number Six?"

"Fucking no, i said i want Sex. Stupid."

"Huh??"

"I sa--..uh huh."
You only smiled, it was clear that your anger was behind that smile.

" 'Uh-huh'? "

"..how muc--"

"What do you want?"

"I wanna fight you."

"Huh?"

"I wanna fight you with my 14 inch dick. I'm gonna beat your ass with it. Fucking spanking it hard."

"You want a Sprite or do you wanna Spike?"

The others flinched in surprise as you slammed your head into the wheel, making a long loud honk.

Yep, this Roadtrip sure is gonna be GREAT.

------

Just a short random chapter bc school is gonna start for me soon.

And btw this book will be updating slowly cause ik School will give me more depression and hell. :)