OS : 7 minutes turned to 77 minutes | Sabo x F!Reader

" 7 Minutes turned to 77 Minutes " : Sabo x f!Reader , nsfw : sex in a closet, tight/small space sex

-

You and a few couple fellow revolutionaries decided to play a lighthearted game of Spin-the-bottle after a successful mission. It may seem childish but it's a way to relax and have fun after troublesome work.

Besides, it's one of those rare time Dragon actually agreed to let his soldiers rest after such an achievement. He's like a strict father towards all of you (minus towards Luffy).

With lively laughs rumbling from the throats of your crewmates, they all watch with anticipation in the air as the bottle spun and spun until it landed on you. Fortunately for you, the other end of the bottle landed exactly on Sabo who was one of the few sober ones in the group.

"Ahaa! Sabo-san!" Koala slurred out, grinning happily with a drunken blush spread across her cheeks. Her lazily pointed a finger to a nearby closer as the other crewmates giggles drunkishly and teased the both of you.

"7 minutes! Time will start once you two get in there!" Koala grins before teasing once more. "Don't come out having seven kids pop out!" She added jokingly, making you blush in embarrassment as you nudged her arm. "quit it!" You groaned with a slight blush, rolling you eyes.

Sabo only laughed, seemingly amused and unbothered which added your embarrassment. You'd have to admit, the blonde was attractive. He's a sweet individual with a dark side which you find hot. Recalling from that time in dressrosa, you were truly surprised to see Sabo turn to a different man. It made you all hot and bothered.

Just from the memory of it, you couldn't help but get a little turned on now. You try to shrug it off, trying to calm yourself down before you embarrass yourself infront of the man who you were deeply attracted to. You couldn't help it. The sound of his soft, silky voice reaching your ears makes you weak to the knees. You had to admit you developed a crush on Sabo.

"Come on, y/n, let's get it over with." Sabo calls out, giving you a kind smile as he offered his hand out towards you. With a slight blush, you nodded and placed your hand in his gloved one. From there, he gently pulled you towards the designated closet the both of your needed to be in for a few minutes.

It was only for a few minutes... Nothing will happen in between that time, right?

That's what you thought as a small part of you itched to be ravished by Sabo in this small space. It was such a small space that you and Sabo had to quite literally squish inside-your position was a bit.. suggestive, to say the least.

You faced the wall with Sabo pressed up behind you. If one of you moved a single inch, you'd ben rubbing off of eachother. It was tight, plus one of the revolutionaries sneakily went to lock the door which almost made you die.

"Y/N.." You suddenly hear Sabo mumur, he was so close to the point where you could hear his whispering. The way he said your name sounded nearly like a whimper, you couldn't believe your ears. It did turn you on but you didn't wanna admit it. Who knows, perhaps he was just uncomfortable in such a position with you.

Thoughts swirl around in your mind, you wanted to say something but the words were caught in your throat-you couldn't utter a word. You'd be lying if you said you didn't like the situation and position you were in now. It felt like you were cursed and blessed to be in such a position.

You lightly bit your lip, moving a bit to calm yourself down but it ended up you grinding against Sabo's crotch, earning an erotic groan from the revolutionary. "Y-Y/N.." You hear him groan out your name. Sabo himself couldn't move in his spot, his hands were in between the sides of your side to support himself from entirely squishing to you. The space was that small. One of his hands suddenly went down to lightly grip your hip, stopping your movements momentarily.