HC : BF Katakuri

:: You two always take baths together, if you two didn't Katakuri will turn into a sad, clingy softie and will whine and sulk for the whole day; asking you 'why' and if he did something wrong. He only shows this side of him to you of course.

- "Whyy N/n, whyyyy" Katakuri whined slightly when he found out you took a bath without him.

- "did i do something wrong? Do you want me to kill someone? Do you want Donuts? Kisses??" He lifted your figure up and placed you on his lap as he looked at you in worry and sadness.

- "Kata-kun, i can take baths myself, you don't always have to be there." There was a moment of silence when you realized what you said. You look and saw Katakuri's Sad and Hurt eyes. You apologized a million of times and gave him Kisses, Donuts and cuddles.

- "i'm sorry i took that too far i didnt mean to say that.."

:: You always bake Donuts for him, and he loves and worships your baking.

:: He gets protective of you when you're invited on a Tea Party with Big Mom and other People apart from his Siblings.

:: You would treat His Siblings as your own children and Katakuri was down bad whenever he saw you treat his siblings like you're their mother

:: Katakuri would often be Childish around you and you adore it. He's just too gODDAMN CUTE.

===================

===================

Just a short HC chapter since i felt kinda bad for not updating 2 chapters yesterday- next will be a oneshot request from a user!
⌒▽⌒)