LC : ABT

Ass,Boobs or Thighs

STRAWHAT PIRATES

Monkey D. Luffy

Boobs

Luffy never really payed attention to your Body nor Looks when he first fell inlove with you. But when you two got together, he would cuddle you everyday, meaning that Burying his face into your breasts. He calls them 'Soft Squishy Melons'.

• Roronoa Zoro

Thighs

Isn't it obvious? The swordsman takes naps on a daily basis, and he loves your thighs because he would often cuddle into your lap and nap there. Especially if it's Thicc Thighs.

• Vinsmoke Sanji

Ass,Boobs AND Thighs

What did you expect? This handsome man is a Total SIMP, especially for you. And like Luffy, he didn't really care about your Body but when you two got together, he would take any chance he gets to bury his face into your breasts and cuddle your lap. This man gets nosebleeds when he spoons you because he feels your Ass on his stomach or..any lower. Sanji would also give you light kisses on your body anywhere(after asking permission of course).

• Cat burglar Nami

Ass

For a female who has large badonkers, she loves your Ass more then anything. She loves it as much as she loves Beries. Flat ass or Not, she loves it. She needed to hold her nosebleed back when You,Robin and her sunbathe(which is almost everyday). Oh and she would also hold the urge to slap your ass.

• Nico Robin

Thighs

Robin loves it when she gets to lay her head on your thighs while she reads a book. She loves how soft and squishy they are. She would often give your thighs light kisses as she reads.

• God Usopp

Boobs

He loves every part of your body(and personality), but he mostly loves your breasts, he doesn't care if they're small or big. Just as long as he gets to cuddle and bury his face into them.

 Just as long as he gets to cuddle and bury his face into them

WHITEBEARD PIRATES

• Marco The Phoenix

Thighs

Marco is a Gentleman, he doesn't touch anywhere private or sensitive (until you say so or after he asks permission). sometimes, he would often be flustered when he asks to have permission to lay his head on your lap after a long day.