HC : Daddy Luffy

:: Luffy would be slightly annoyed when his baby is crying in the middle of the night. When he came closer to his child, the child immediately stopped crying and held their little hands towards their daddy and smile.

Luffy's heart would melt as he laughed and carried the baby.

He will immediately run towards your sleeping form and forcefully wake you up to show you your baby's smile. You both fangirl and fanboy as you both gave your baby all the love.

:: Luffy would stare at the child with the little one staring back. The baby would clap their wittle hands and Luffy would copy them.

:: Luffy loves it when you wear his strawhat while singing your baby to sleep. He would eventually fall asleep leaning on the door frame where he was listening to you lullabying your child to sleep.

:: baby daddy is protective over his little precious creation with you.

:: Luffy would try to eat baby food when no one's looking. And he would surprisingly like it and keep eating it. It will then eventually became one of his guilty pleasures.

:: you and Luffy got twins aswell, He named the little boy Monkey D. Ace and you named the little girl Monkey D. (D/N) ((Daughter's Name))

 (D/N) ((Daughter's Name))