OS: ??? x Reader | Oh, Cupid.

MODERN AU || Warning!!

'I love them.'

I smiled weakly, those haunting words kept repeating in my mind endlessly.

'IlovethemIlovethemIlovethemIlovethemIlovethemIlovethemIlovethemIlovethemIlovethemIlovethemIlovethem.'

I clutched into the strap on my backpack on my back, my eyes scanned Marco's back as he left towards the exit. I clutched my heart, the weak smile still remained on my face. I moved my numb body to leave with tears threatening to fall out.

Oh, Cupid..how could you be so cruel?.

I laughed meekly as i ran a hand through my hair while sniffling. Oh how Love can be so painful and pleasurable to have, it's addicting. Especially if you managed to Fall inlove so easily with Cupid's help.

To some, Love can be a Curse. and to others, Love can be a Blessing. To me, it's Both.

A Curse and a Blessing.

"Tsk, will you fucking stop sending me stupid love letters? I don't like you."

Those words of Eustass Kidd made my heart ache but a smile still remained on my Face as i slowly made my way back to my Home.

"I'm not interested on getting into Relationships , Y/n-ya. And i know you know that."

Law.

"Why would i love a disgusting pig like you? I'm only interested on Luffy, not you!"

Hancock.

"I'm sorry Y/n but i have eyes for Koala.."

Sabo.

"A-ah sorry Y/n-san but i'm not ready to get into relationships yet.."

Koby.

My heart ache more to the point where it shattered and broke into a million pieces. I forcefully smiled, clutching my chest tighter while warm tears ran down my cheeks like a river. I began to run closer to my Home as i kept my head down to prevent anyone from seeing my tears.

I slammed the door open and closed it. i took in deep breaths as an attempt to calm myself down, i looked up only to find my eyes wandering to a couple of Arrows on the coffee table near the door. I let out a sigh as my smile dropped.

Oh circumcice my Love for you, Cupid.

It's far too Vapid and Aimless.

Deciding to fix myself before doing my work, i walked to the Bathroom with the Arrows in hand. I looked at the Mirror with my reflection staring back. I gave myself a slight smile before starting to fix myself. Looking back into the Mirror i smiled in satisfaction and left to my Room.

I was about to grab the handle of the door only to stop midway. I looked at the door next to my Room with a blank look. I soon found myself infront of the very door with my hand grabbing and twisting the handle to allow me to enter.

There i stood infront of lifeless bodies scattered around the dark room, i switched the light to take a clear look of the Bodies.

Each of them had Arrows shot in their chests with their body parts ripped off. I gazed at the lifeless figures with a lovesick look.

They just looked so beautiful lifeless with an Arrow stuck in their chests. My eyes then wandered to Kidd's body, his blood red like his soft fiery hair with an arm completely ripped off. His jaw was dislocated by me.

My eyes now moved to Law's lifeless torso with his dislocated head stuffed in a pile of roses in his long pale arms. An arrow too stuck in his chest.

Hancock's body was ripped into pieces only leaving her head and torso together, her gorgeous lips was smudged with Chocolate and Blood with her eyeballs stuffed in her mouth, Her torso has multiple arrows piercing through.

Sabo has his skin sliced off of his face with both his legs dislocated. In his hands was a bloody teddy bear dressed like Cupid. He had three arrows piercing through his torso.

And last was Koby's lifeless form, he was the only one with his body parts still connected although there was multiple arrows piercing through his body.

This was a truly gorgeous sight to you.

"HANDS UP YOU SICKO!"

With a battle cry, police officers began to pile up in my home with weapons in hand. I was immediately pushed down on the ground with a Gun to my head. I heard footsteps drawing closer but i didn't bother to look. "Tsk, just kill her. She's a  twisted psychopath who cannot be cured. It'll only be a waste of time if we helped this insane woman." And just like that i was shot right in the head.

My eyes weakly looked at a shelf in the corner, there it had jars full of hearts.

"I love Them."

I smiled meekly when i whispered my final words while slowly having my life fading away from this cruel world. I really did love them. And i know for sure Cupid would love them when i finally get to see him.

Afterall, He was the one who made me do this.

Oh, Cupid.

-------------

..i'm mentally stable i swear-
There's alot of unfinished onehots i have in my notes and this just came into my mind when i couldn't sleep- i'm sorry-

Also!! Thanks so much for 1k reads!! I hope you like my chapters so far !!
(●´∀`●) <3