OS : "Let us give the support you deserve " : Zoro x Transmasc!Reader x Sanji

" let us give you the support you deserve. " : Zoro x Transmasc!Reader x Sanji, fluff to smut : threesome, degrading (Zoro), praising (Sanji), fighting over reader

6,013 words.. The longest i ever wrote.

Sailing through the seas on a small boat was lonesome. It had been a few days and you're hoping to get back to your crew again.

It had been a month and a half after you left the crew for a mission. Of course, they all begged you to stay and even offered you to come with because nakama stays together and fights through everything as a family.

They were stubborn yet supportive—especially your two close friends, Roronoa Zoro and Sanji. You missed them alot and you're hoping to see them again later today.

Some may be wondering where you were on your mission. It wasn't anything dangerous like fighting the marines or whatnot, no, it was something personal about you that changed your identity to one were you're most comfortable with.

You went to Trafalgar Law for your top surgery, it was a success. Although, you had to stay with the doctor and his crew for a whole month and a half to help you with your identity. You voice was a bit different and your breasts were removed in a top surgery—you felt happy and content with yourself ever since then. You were so glad Law helped you and his crew.

However, doubts and thoughts still swirl around your mind like a whirlpool. Your crew didn't know and you're coming back as yourself now. With a shaky sigh, you try to replace your thoughts with postive scenarios.

You know Luffy and the crew well enough to know that they won't judge you, that's the last thing they'd do. They'll welcome you with open arms. You're their nakama. They'll always be there for you and protect you.

You were still a bit skeptical, thinking that Zoro and Sanji will react differently to your new appearance. You've been inseparable ever since you all got together as a crew two years ago. That and even after that on the present as we speak.

Another sigh left your lips. You hope for the best outcome. The sound of the waves took your attention, you look over as your eyes softened.

You thought about the times Sanji would comfort you by pampering you with his undivided attention and cooking you your favorite dishes. He knew what you like, what you dislike and all of that down to your usual cravings. It was as if he had listed down your food pattern and cravings. It was cute and thoughtful of him.

Your train of thoughts soon skimmed over to memories of the swordsman who you hold dear. Zoro was always the one to tease you whenever you two were together without Sanji around. Although he loves to do it with the curlybrow present just to make him jealous. It was a bit funny. Zoro was the one who would keep a close eye on you even during battles. Even with the scar over his eye which permanently closed his left eye, you'd feel both set of his eyes on you. Perhaps it was just a feeling but it was thoughtful of the swordsman to always be at your aid. He'd protect you from any kind of danger, both major to minor and simple situations such as stumbling and tripping over something.

You loved those moments from the cook and swordsman who would always bicker and banter towards eachother whenever they were in eachother's presence.

You're just scared to think of the possibility of losing them and your friendship with the two.

The fear and anxiety still lingers in your heart, however, you began to think of the torture you had dealt with being in a body you weren't comfortable with. It was exhausting but alas, you made it. You're in a body that you're starting to feel comfortable in being your true self.