RC :: 𖡎 Concussion 𖡎

// This was a draft- 😭

---
I woke up with one hell of a headache. I groaned as i slowly sat up, i saw a very fine looking man who oddly digs the pineapple hair style.
"Ngh..who the hell are ya, ya fine pineapple gentleman?" I groan out as the one with a orange cowboy let out a laugh. "Y/n-yoi has a small minor concussion." The pineapple man sighed in relief.

"Gurararararara! What a relief!" (I'm so sorry- i've been laughing while writing Whitebeard's laugh- he sounds like he's choking and laughing at the same time- 😭 itS BEEN 10 MINUTES-) i looked over at the source of the laughing and saw a Severely old and giant man on what it seems like life support. "Ah, a giant old man in life support." I thought out loud as the other people around us let out a surprised sound and dropped down on the floor.

I took the chance to stand up as i patted off the dirt on my clothes, i looked at the Old Giant Man On Life Support who was..Laughing or Choking. "What's your name?" I questioned at the giant infront of me. "People call me Whitebeard, brat." Whitebeard spoke as the others regained their selves and slowly began to stand back up. I stayed silent for a moment. "But..you have a Mustache instead of a Beard..although Whitemustache does sound Disgusting. I think i understand why you choose Whitebeard." I smiled at the man whom..Laughed and Choked. Can someone please check on this man? I'm getting concerned.

The others seemed to fall down on the floor again with surprised faces.
I looked around at the fallen people, "why do you all keep falling down? Cant y'all stay still on your feet? Man i hate clumsy people." i spoke with a raised eyebrow and smile as i placed my hands on my hips. The fallen people seemed to be crying silently as i look over at the standing people whom were laughing. I saw the same cowboy man and approached to him closer, "hey you, uh, are you dressing up like a cowboy? Cause you..forgot a shirt." I mumbled over to the man as i poked his chest, especially the nipple.
The man blushed and crossed his arms over his chest. "O-oi now dont go poking my..part there-" He said with a glare as the Pineapple man beside him chuckled and patted my head.

"glad to see you're fine, Y/n-yoi."