RC : Pistols | Shanks

You sighed as you rubbed your rather big and swollen belly. You looked around for your husband, you lost him again. You pinched the bridge of your nose, annoyed. 'I only turned my back for 3 minutes and now he and the crew is gone.'

You strolled around, trying to find your husband. Finally after awhile you found him and Luffy beaten up on the groud. Wait. WAIT. Beaten up? BEATEN Up?
Your aurora changed into a rather Dark mood and the Crew noticed you and internally shivered at your Dark Aurora. Slowly, you walked closer to them as the Crew made a path for you towards your Husband. You managed to calm yourself on the outside as Lucky roo and Benn gave you a nod. You saw that a Bandit pulled out a gun and pointed it at your Husband.

"He said no Closer! Don't make me blow your head off!" The others gasped in fear and shock as the other Bandits grinned and laughed. "Now that you've drawn your pistol, put your life on the line." Shanks spoke and smiled calmly as he looked at the Bandit. The Man let out a confused noise. "Huh? What the hell're you talkin' about?" Shanks pointed at the gun at his head.

"I'm saying those aren't for threatening people...And my Wife won't appreciate that." Shanks gave the Bandit a sweet Closed-eyed grin as the Bandit smirked.

"Don't point that at my Husband."

Clink.

BANG!

The sound of a Gun rang in the air as the Bandit's lifeless body fell on the ground, you smiled sweetly while the others stared in Shock. Shanks grinned at your form when you approached to his side with the Pistol still in hand.

"Now, What're you doing to Luffy?"