OS: Broken Promises | Luffy x Reader

Warning :
Sadness , Self-harm and Lemon (plus mature words; Cock,Ass etc)

Requested by : user09256171

(( also have this picture cause yuh - ))

=====================================

"Luffy?! Where are you?!" You yelled out for the younger ravenette with Ace and Sabo with your side. "What if he tripped and drowned in a pond?.." I teared up slightly as i looked over at the two beside me. Ace huffed and rolled his eyes as Sabo shooked his head "Y/n, Luffy may be Reckless but he isnt THAT reckless." Sabo comforted as Ace looked at him with a look that screams 'Are you sure about that?'. Ace then looked at you with a slightly annoyed look. "Don't worry about your Love Life, y/n. I'm sure Luffy will be fi-" a Scream interrupted Ace's sentence as we all froze for a good minute before dashing towards the direction of where the scream was, we all yelled Luffy's name as we aggressively pushed all the obstacles blocking our path to Luffy. "LUFFY!" We all yelled in unison as we saw Luffy happily talk with a Butterfly. Sabo and I immediately came to Luffy's aid and checked if he had any injuries while Ace stayed with a deadpanned expression to which quickly turned into Anger. "You  idiot! You had us-- I mean Sabo and Y/n worried!! Why'd you scream so damn loud?!" Ace stomped over to Luffy as Sabo and i sighed in relief, he didn't had any serious injuries or so. i watched as Ace continued to yell at the poor boy after giving him a good punch on the head. "I'm sorryyyyy! I thought a bear was in the bushes but it turned out to be a pretty fly!" Luffy whined while holding the spot Ace punched him, Sabo shooked his head as i chuckled slightly and Hugged Luffy; relieved that he was safe. Luffy snuggled into me in return, as you may ask, Yes; Luffy and i are technically in a Relationship, well that's what i think. Luffy always tells me 'I love you's,gives me hugs,flowers and such. Ace sighed grumpily for the 100th time and glanced at the sun setting. "We should get back home, Sabo and I will carry back the Dinner so you two 'Lovers' can have some alone time." Without another word, Ace left with Sabo. "Okay! Let's go Y/n! I found a cliff which has a really really pretty and awesome view!" Exclaimed the Strawhat wearing boy as he began to practically drag me, i sighed playfully as the boy continued this until we reached a cliff. "Here we are! Shishishi! The view is so pretty! Just like you y/n!" My heart grew warm at his words as i looked at the beautiful horizon. Luffy held my hand and side-hugged me. "i love you y/n! I promise that you'll become my Pirate Queen when i become the Pirate King!"

----------------

'Why?'

I questioned in thought as i blankly stared at Luffy who's playing with Chopper, Usopp and Nami who surprisingly agreed to join their game. Maybe because Luffy forced her to, he won't stop annoying her afterall. Or so i thought.

I spent so long, asking and wondering; 'why would he promise me the things he'll do for me when he does it to someone else?'. I counted my flaws and found out i didn't have any energy left to have strength to fight her beauty. But when he finally told her 'i love you', all i could think was is 'Why?'

'Why her and not Me? Why her when i was the one there for you when you had Nightmares of him? Why her when you told me 'I love you' first in the beginning? Why Her when you promised me the things you did to her?'

More and more questions ran in my head like a broken record. I sighed and leaned my back more into the railing, Zoro; who is beside me looked at me with sad eyes. He knew, i told him. Everything. Almost everyone knew in the crew save for Luffy,Chopper and Nami. i glanced back up at the noisy bunch only to have my cold heart shatter more when i saw Luffy hug and snuggle Nami. I chuckled, this left a bitter sweet taste in my tounge as i peered my eyes away from the two.