non finished oneshots and scenarios along with ideas

Heyheyhey - i know it's been awhile since i updated this book, but no fear, i will update this sooner or later! Damn school just held me back- anyways, i plan on making new oneshots and scenarios BUTTTT there's still some things that i didn't manage to finish so i just wanted to post them and let yall think if i should continue it or nah, some may be a little cringe-

Male! Y/n x Vinsmoke Sanji || MODERN AU // HIGHSCHOOL AU

--------------------

Everyone thought Sanji was as straight as a pole, Sanji thought of that too until you came into his life.

The blonde really hated you because you're always around Females, always giving them kind smiles,hugs,advices and helping then around with their homework. Sanji was really jealous and mad that he even began smoking more.

"Are you done glaring at the poor wall? What did he even did to you?" Zoro snapped Sanji out of his thoughts making him look at his Moss head of a friend. Sanji sighed slightly while standing up from his seat. "Are the others already in the gym?" The blonde asked making Zoro nod his head as he started walking to the door with his hands stuffed in his pockets.

Sanji soon followed while lighting up another cigarette and placing it between his lips.
He rolled his eyes when Zoro began to walk the other way, he grabbed the greenie's collar and dragged him to the correct way with Zoro protesting. The blonde only ignored him as he slowly faded away from reality and into his thoughts.

Sanji began to notice how his dreams would include You instead of women. He began to notice how his heart race whenever he's with you, he just brushed it off and told himself that it's beating out of hatred. He really hated himself when he catched himself staring at your lips when You're openly flirting with him, he thought you're jusg doing that just to annoy him because you also flirt with other people. Sanji thought about the times when you pat his shoulder and hug him for reassurance. He hated it but didn't even push you away.

"Oi! Sanji! Zoro! Over here!"
Hearing his friend, Luffy yelled out to him and Zoro. Sanji snapped out of his thoughts twice and looked up with a smile. Hearts formed into Sanji's eyes as he saw Nami and Robin, he immediately ran to the women with a bittersweet taste in his mouth. He only ignored it and continued to do his tornado love towards his lady friends. "Mellorine!! Hello Ladies!"

Nami only looked at Sanji with a unamused look while Robin laughed slightly and greeted her cook of a friend.

"Ah, Sanji-san, isn't it your turn to lead our band practice today?" Brook spoke making Sanji stop. 'Oh yea.' Sanji grinned and nodded making Zoro huff. "It's just another stupid love song."

"Oi!"

Usopp sighed with his head shaking. "Hate to admit it but i agree with Zoro, but hey, maybe this time it will be good!" "Yea! Shishishi! I like Sanji's songs! Makes me feel giddy inside!" Luffy Laughed as he kept his hat in place.

Sanji sighed in defeat, picking up his guitar he went to the microphone positioned at the front of the stage with his bandmates getting into position. Luffy was a back up guitarist, Zoro was a Drummer with three drumsticks instead of two, Brook plays the violin, Robin plays the piano. Nami,Franky,Chopper and Usopp are the producers or just helpers but they too often play instruments.

"So, what song Sanji?" Luffy asked his blonde friend who was tuning his guitar with a slight glare. "Lemme think.." He muttered into the microphone as he slowly began to hum.

"Let it out..been building up you better let it out."

"Say everything you've been meaning now. I want it to Burn."