Chapter 6

Professor Snape walked in as the whole class was seated for their dark arts. You sat next to a empty seat for now, he closed all the window blinds and pulled down a screen

"Turn to page 394."

"Excuse me, sir. Where's Professor Lupin?" Asked Harry

That's not really your concern, is it, Potter? Suffice it to say your professor finds himself incapable of teaching... at the present time. Turn to page 394."

Everyone began to open their books and turn to the page. Your eyes slightly widen at reading of the topic for today

" "Werewolves"?" Says Ron

Hermione raised her hand and spoke

"But sir, we just learned about red caps and hinkypunks. We're not meant to start that for weeks."

"Quiet." Says Snape

"When did she come in? Did you see her come in?"

A small smirk appeared on your lips again as Ron fails to know what is actually going on with Hermione.

"Now, which one of you can tell me the difference... between an Animagus and a werewolf?"

You raised your hand but Professor Snape refused to turn around.

"No one? How disappointing."

"Please, sir. An Animagus is a wizard who elects to turn into an animal. A werewolf has no choice. With each full moon, when he transforms, he no longer remembers who he is. He'd kill his best friend if he crossed his path. Furthermore, the werewolf only responds to the call of its own kind."

"Thank you, Mr. Malfoy. That's the second time... you've spoken out of turn, Miss Granger. Are you incapable of restraining yourself... or do you take pride in being an insufferable know-it-all?"

You rolled your eyes a bit and looked at Hermione

"He's got a point, you know." Mumbled Ron

"Five points from Gryffindor. As an antidote to your ignorance, and on my desk, by Monday morning... two rolls of parchment on the werewolf, with emphasis... on recognizing it."

Everyone was groaning and mumbling to themselves, but you didn't seem to mind.

"Sir, it's Quidditch tomorrow." Says Harry

You were a bit confused as to what he meant

" Then I suggest you take extra care, Mr. Potter. Loss of limb will not excuse you. Page 394. The term "werewolf"... is a contraction of the Anglo-Saxon word "were"... which means "man," and "wolf." Werewolf, man-wolf. There are several ways to become a werewolf. They include being given the power of shape-shifting... being bitten by a werewolf..."

Professor began to show slides of the werewolves, how they change, and how they look. It wasn't surprising but you started to write down a note for Harry, and blew on it as it secretly made its way to his desk. He opened it and looked around and his eyes fell on you with a smile. He then Began to read the note and he looked back at you and nodded.

*time skip*

You were at the stands of the quidditch field they had, as the colors of Gryffindor were painted into a rectangle shape on your face. You cheered for Harry, as well as Hermione

"Go, Harry! Go, Harry!" You both said

Hermione explained the whole quidditch game to you beforehand and you understood it. You see Harry go up to follow the snitch. You had a terrible feeling of what was going on, since it was raining, that's when you all see Harry falling, your eyes widen. Ready to get your wand out you see him slowing down