Chapter 12

"Welcome my friends. Thirty years it's been, and yet you stand before me as though it were only yesterday. I confess myself disappointed, not one of you tried to find me."

Voldemort begins slashing angrily at the hooded figures.

"Not even you, Lucius."

"My lord. Had I detected any sign or even a whisper of your whereabouts."

"There were signs my friend, and more than whispers."

"I assure you I never renounced the old ways. The face I have been obliged to present each day since your absence, that was my true mask."

" I returned."

"Out of fear, not loyalty. Still you have proved yourself useful these past few months Wormtail."

Voldemort grants Wormtail a new hand.

"Thank you master, thank you."

Voldemort then walks to Cedric's body

"Oh, such a handsome boy."

A death eater walks close examining Cedric

" Don't touch him!" Yelled Harry

Harry struggles to get free.

"Harry-"

A laughter of a crazy woman was heard. Everyone turns their head

"I'm sorry my lord, but this boy... my daughter has been dating him. I've been watching her! She's young, strong, I raised her up until five years ago, the ministry snatched her from Me."

"Now now Aster calm Down"

"I'm sorry my lord it's just... she belongs with us... she is evil, vile, she can turn it off. She is a strong witch you would want at your side my lord, and of course shes one of your-"

"What is her name?"

"Y/n Grindelwald."

Harry stopped struggling upon hearing your name.'

"I see- Ah Harry! I'd almost forgotten you were here. Standing on the bones of my father. I'd introduce you but word has it you're almost as famous as me these days. The boy who lived. How lies have fed your legend Harry. Shall I reveal what really happened that night thirteen years ago? Shall I divulge how I truly lost my powers? It was love. You see when dear sweet Lily Potter gave her life for her only son she provided the ultimate protection. I could not touch you. It was old magic, something I should have forseen. But no matter, no matter. Things have changed, I can touch you now!"

Voldemort puts his hand on Harry's head and he screams.

"Astonishing what a few drops of your blood will do eh Harry? Pick up your wand Potter. I said pick it up, get up. Get up! You've been taught how to duel I presume yes? First we bow to each other. Come on now Harry the niceties must be observed, Dumbledore would not want you to forget your manners now would he? I said bow!"

He released Harry and used the imperious curse on him, causing him to bow.

"That's better. And now..."

Voldemort casts Crucio at Harry and he wriggles in pain.

" Atta boy Harry, your parents would be proud. Especially your filthy mongrel mother. I'm going to kill you Harry Potter, I'm going to destroy you. After tonight no one will ever again question my powers. After tonight if they speak of you they'll speak only of how you begged for death, and I being a merciful lord obliged. Get up."

Voldemort pulls Harry to his feet, Harry begins to move away, and went behind a rock.

"Don't you turn your back on me Harry Potter I want you to look at me when I kill you, I want to see the lights leave your eyes."