Chapter 7

You were all walking to Hogsmeade

"Seriously you think anyone sane enough will show ?" You asked

"Didnt you object to being a nutter ?"

"You know the more time I've spent with all of you I understand some England slang. But that does sound like Nutter Butters."

"Nutter what?-"

"Their a cookie with peanut butter- it's a muggle thing I suppose."

Hermione laughed a little as did Ron. Harry grabbed your hand

"We'll catch up with you guys."

You were a bit confused

"What's up Harry ? You do realize it's freezing, after years I still haven't gotten the proper clothing."

"Are you going to tell them?"

"Tell them what?"

Harry looked at you waiting for a response

"Oh... I cant Harry they all will hate me."

"It's better for them to hear it from you other than the bloody papers or rumors."

"Rumors ? What rumors ?"

"I don't think there has been any yet but with the prophet you can't tell."

You sighed, kicking some snow off your boots.

"I'm a horrible person Harry. I've done terrible things I'm no Saint."

Harry just grabbed your hand, you looked at him and sort of felt butterflies. Your chest tightened a bit

"They'll come to understand, I'm sure they'll give you a chance to explain. I believe you. I know your not that person anymore. They know it too."

Once he said that you felt very warm, you took your hand away from Harry

"Um... that's if people show up. But I guess your right, I really don't like having it a secret from our friends. "

Harry smiled

"That's great, I'll be here always for you. Also I've got to ask."

"What is it ?"

"Who else knows ? Besides the teachers and me?"

"Um well, Luna and her father... they really are good people and do their digging around. He's very resourceful.
Knows my story from the back of his hand more than me. That's kinda weird."

"Super weird.

You laughed, you two continued to walk

"Come on, their waiting. Plus I feel like my aunt would be proud of me telling you all."

"Why's that?"

"Because that means I trust you all. Harry this isn't a sad survivor story, like yours. The boy who lived. I- I hurt people..."

"Y/n you gotta understand you were made to do that, you were only taught bad and once you had that ounce of goodness you traded the bad for good."

Harry left you speechless, he noticed and smirked

"A loss for words?"

"Hm shut up Harry." You blushed

"I don't want to pressure you but it's going to get serious."

You nodded, you both entered the place and saw a goat

"I guess it's better safe than sorry."

"Their here!"