Chapter 5

"Sit down please. And now the moment you've all been waiting for, the champions selection!"

You rested your head in Harry's shoulder as you were watching Dumbledore. He approached the blue flame as it flowed red. A name came out and everyone looked anxious.

"The Durmstrang champion is...Viktor Krum!"

The Durmstrang's students clapped and cheered, but everyone did. Viktor then went somewhere

" The champion from Beauxbatons...Fleur Delacour"

The Beauxbatons girls cheer as Fleur walks up. Another name comes out.

" The Hogwarts champion...Cedric Diggory."

Everyone cheered very loud, You and Harry stood up, Cedric walked up and turned to the crowd and winked at you. You just blushed but continued cheering

"Excellent! we now have our three champions! But in the end only one will go down in history. Only one will hoist this chalice of champions, this vessel of victory the tri-wizard cup!"

Everyone cheered once again, the blue fire turned red. Another name came out and Dumbledore was quick to catch it.

" Harry Potter. Harry Potter?"

Everyone stood silent... your eyes went wide. You looked at Harry. He seemed confused. You grabbed his hand. Seeing a bit of insight, since you were Legilimens. That's how you found out, that Professor Lupin was a werewolf. You only use it when your very curious of the person.

"No...No." You hear Hagrid

" Harry Potter!"

Harry was reluctant, but Hermione pushed him up

"Go on Harry. Harry for goodness sake."

Harry slowly walks up. Dumbledore gives him the paper. Voices in the crowd shout out.

"He's a cheat! He's not even seventeen yet."

You were ready so cast a hex on whoever shouted. All you know is that many people are going to hate on Harry.

*time skip*

You haven't seen Harry for a bit, since you've been with Cedric. You were walking to the Owlry, upon entering you saw Harry.

"Oh Harry! I didn't know you were up here!"

"Yeah... I was just getting away."

You walked to him.

"I read the paper. That Rita woman seems a bit..."

"Over the top."

"Yeah... I believe you, you know. Ron and a lot of people think you cheated and put your name in the cup. Trust me I just want to curse those who say that."

"It's alright y/n, I don't really care... but I'm glad you believe me."

"I'll be helping you Harry. Throughout the tournament"

"But wouldn't that be unfair. Your dating Cedric -"

"I met you first Harry. "

That comment made Harry blush.

"Oh! This is Sirius owl? Here you go! "

The owl took your letters and flew away.

"That bird-"

"Bites i know. What has Sirius said?" You asked

"He wants me to meet him in the common room Saturday. "