Chapter 4

A bit after you and Harry entered a room Ron and Hermione followed soon after. You explained to them why you've been gone of course. Hermione noticed a ring and you told them it was a gift from Cedric, that you received a day after everyone left. You were going to show them later in the night. You also told them About Luna, and her father. He seemed to know everything about you. You felt bad for ignoring them the whole break, but it was needed. You were with the love Good' and creatures. Luna taught you many things, you were happy at the moment especially since you've missed your three best friends. Soon the train stopped and everyone was getting their things, You walked down towards the carriage to see a thestrals.

"What is it?" Asked Harry

" What's what?"

" That Pulling the carriage."

"Nothing's pulling the carriage, Harry. It's pulling itself like always."

Harry walks around the carriage, where Luna is already seated

"Hi Luna !"

"Hello y/n. You're not going mad. "

Luna was reading the quibbler upside down. You smiled up at her

"I see them too. You're just as sane as I am."

Ron, Harry and Neville got up. Ron helped hermione and you were helped by Neville.

"Thank you Neville."

The six of you sat at the carriage.

"How is your grandma Neville ?"

"Oh she's good I think."

You opened your backpack....

"Alright come on out Pickett. They're going to love you."

"Whos Pickett?"

"Oh he's bowtruckle ! He's a bit shy."

"Blimey! That's-"

The green creature came from Behind your neck... it went on your shoulder.

"He's very cute, nice to meet you sir."

"Oh sorry guys... this is Luna Lovegood !" You introduced Luna

She smiled, at everyone. But you could tell they somewhat were weirded out of her except Harry. You enjoyed their company.

*timeskip*

You sat next to Harry, you noticed everyone was either ignoring Harry or trying to stay away. Harry noticed it too, once he did all you did was grab his hand.

"Don't worry Harry."

"Good evening, children. Now, we have two changes in staffing this year. First, we're pleased to welcome back Professor Grubbly-Plank, who will be taking Care of Magical Creatures while Professor Hagrid is temporary leave. We also wish to welcome our new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher: Professor Dolores Umbridge. And I'm sure you'll all join me in wishing the Professor good luck. And I'm sure you'll all join me in wishing the professor good luck. Now, as usual, our caretaker, Mr. Filch, has asked me to remind you... "

"She was at my hearing. She works for Fudge. " said Harry

"My mother doesn't like her."