𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛

𝚂𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝚑𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚕𝚎 -- 𝚔𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚕𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚛

𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐: 𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚍 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚊 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠 (?). 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚝 𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚞𝚊𝚐𝚎

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛

“There is a balance in the world. And although nothing has totally been proven, there are many philosophies about balance, the most popular being known as Yin and Yang. It is a concept of dualism that describes how seemingly opposite or contrary forces may actually be complementary, interconnected, and interdependent in the natural world. In Chinese cosmology, Yin and Yang have formed objects into human lives. 

The Yin, or the dark side, is associated with everything hard, negative, cold, and wet. The Yang, or the light side, is associated with things that are soft, positive, warm, and dry. To put it into more simple terms, the meaning of Yin and Yang is that the universe is governed by a cosmic duality, sets of two opposing and complementing principles or cosmic energies that can be observed in nature. 

Yin is the order.

Yang is the chaos.

There have been hundreds upon thousands of articles about ‘alternate realities’ or ‘a multiverse’. Many great scientists and researchers have stood in front of crowds of thousands of people, giving their opinion on the matter. They’ve brought up evidence dating back 13.7 billion years ago, even before the Earth was formed, according to the Big Bang Theory. They’ve argued on live television with other scientists, going back and forth with the idea of a parallel universe. 

Picture bubbles. The fragile orbs of soap that float in the air, and diminish with the lightest touch. Each bubble represents a world. The one in the center is the one we live in today. This is Earth as we know it. The other bubbles that surround it, well, they’re also Earth. Just not the Earth we are used to. The bubbles, these Earths...they all float around. They never touch, and they aren’t aware of the other bubbles.

Inflation is a theory of the exponential expansion of space in the early universe. The epoch of inflation lasted from 10^-36 seconds after the Big Bang. Following the inflationary period, the universe continued to expand, but at a slower rate. 

Take this theory of inflation, and apply it to the bubbles diagram. Imagine a small straw entering the bubble, and every so often, someone comes along and gives a little puff into the straw. It makes the bubble grow just by a fraction of a millimeter, but over the period of billions of years, the bubble begins to grow.