AUTHOR'S NOTE AND DISCLAIMER

A JJ Maybank fanfic story.

Aria Jade Millies - Main Character/POV.

RE-EDIT

Hey, guys. First off thank you all for clicking on my story and I can't thank you all enough for all the reads. I kind of wish I got to meet the first person who read my story and thank them personally. 

I don't update based on a schedule, sometimes I will update for days in a row then have a break for a few days. This story will be following the Outerbanks plot but I will try and create more inspired scenes. 

I want my OC (Aria Millies) to have a relationship with all the characters so it won't be all her and JJ the whole time. This story will be a slow burn and it is somewhat based on my own experiences. Aria has some toxic traits but she will grow through the story and become more open so please don't comment anything like 'Oh, she's just being dramatic' or whatever. 

Aria is the Pogue Princess and this is a friend lovers story, also this is my first book and I love reading all the comments I have but if you see something that doesn't sit right or sounds weird CALL ME OUT, okay. 

I want to include more real-life struggles but if I write it wrong or it is interpreted wrong please tell me. I want this story to be a safe place for everyone to feel like they can comment or talk about whatever they need to. 

If anyone would like to message me privately to talk or just rant I am here and I won't release anything or tell anyone. While I am writing this story it is also your story as well and I want you guys to get the best out of it. That being said... 

PLEASE DON'T COPY.

I'm not saying my story is good enough to copy but still.

Anyway, without further ado, welcome to season 1 of Dismissed, JJ Maybank, Outerbanks fic. 

Season 2 is posted as Obscurity, on a different story, once you finish if you would like to continue reading JJ and Aria's story please go check that out as well. 

Thank you and can't wait for you all to read my story XX!!!