SPY GAMES PT II.

"Because I like you?!" Aria didn't know the words fell out of her mouth, this was the first time she admitted it. Aria had implied it to Kiara but never said the words.

Aria's eyes went wide and she felt her mouth down and gasp. JJ looked taken back, he didn't expect that to be the reason she didn't like John B.

"Yo-you what?" JJ spoke in disbelief

"Shit! I, um- I shouldn't have said that. Why would I say that?!" Aria muttered. Aria finally admitted how she felt and he looked shocked, stunned, unaware, and confused. Not the emotions she wanted him to feel if he ever found out.

"I- uh, I'm gonna g-go." JJ sighed and started walking towards the door. When the door shut she felt like she was going to cry. Hiding her feelings was better than this.

Aria shut her eyes tightly trying to convince herself that what just happened, didn't. She had just lost him, she ruined it again. She sighed as tears prickled the back of her eyelids.

Aria opened her eyes and, looked around at JJ's room. She saw the bracelet that she and wore both had. She smiled remembering how he was on his seventh and she still had the first.

She wanted to retreat back home, she wanted to be anywhere but there. As she was about to open the window, the door opened again and she gulped as she heard his footsteps coming towards her.

"Don't worry. I'm leaving, you can have you-" Aria got cut off by JJ lacing his hand to her wrist and pulled her back towards him, her chest met his causing a collision as they breathed heavily.

JJ had waited for this moment for so long, he wasn't going to let that be how it went down. JJ smashed his lips onto hers. At this moment everything he was worried about disappeared. (Like Big John... sorry I had to)

Not having found the Merchant, having a abusive acloholic father, his best friend kissing the girl he liked, the Kooks knowing about the boat, Aria not knowing about the boat, everything, it was just him and her.

He never knew how a simple boy and girl's kiss could feel so dangerous and adored, so intoxicating and capticativing, she was everything he ever wanted and now he had her.

As JJ's and Aria's lips moved in sync she used her free hand to fist his loose tank top and pull his closer, if that was possible. She felt his tongue lick her bottom lip asking for entrance, she accepted.

JJ's and Aria's tongue fought for dominance as his hands grabbed her waist and hold her steady to him. He felt himself getting drunk off her taste.

They pulled apart momentarily for air, JJ rested his forehead on hers. This moment didn't feel real to either of them. "Say it again?" JJ whispered as his eyes were still closed trying to remember everything.

Aria felt as is she couldn't speak, she felt in a daze. While she had envisionered her kiss with JJ, this was nothing like it. "I like you."She cleared her throat.

"I like you to, baby" JJ said and Aria him back in wanting more. His light grasph on her waist turned into a strong hold as he backed her up against the wall.

She gasped as her back met the wall and JJ took his chance to slip his tongue back against hers, winning dominace. Aria pushed JJ back, taking him by surprised.

She smirked as she saw this swollen lips and kept pushing him back so he fell to the bed, he sat up on his elbows and Aria climbed ontop of him. She started kissing his neck leaving marks everywhere from under his ear down to the tip of his shirt.

He flipped her over so he was ontop and starting kissing down from her lips, to her jaw, then her neck. She moaned slightly and grabbed his hair when he found her sweet spot.