THE FORBIDDEN ZONE PT I.

TRIGGER WARNING - death, car crash, violence. If any of these will cause you pain, you can skip the **** down to another set of ****. If any of you ever wanted to talk I am here or you can talk to professionals or a trusted friend but please don't be like Aria and suffer in silence.

"Oh my, God," Aria muttered in awe looking at the thing that caught her attention.

Aria pulled out a white FedX envelope that had 'For Bird' written on it and dusted off the dirt before heading back to the door and passing it to John B. "That's not gold." Pope said unenthusiastically.

"Pope," Kiara warned him. JJ headed to help Aria out the door, he put his hands on her waist and her hands fell comfortably on his shoulders.

As soon as she landed he looked her up and down to make sure she was alright if she was hurt and where, once his eyes locked with hers she just gave a small nod at the boy, not being able to speak.

"Holy shit. This is from my dad." John B said snatching the blonde's attention from each other to him. JJ moved behind Aria and started smoking a joint then he passed it to Aria.

"Code red. Code red. Square groupers! Square groupers!" JJ grabbed Aria's hand and started pulling her with him trying to get to safety. "It's the guys who robbed your house."

"Lights!" Kie ushered. Aria turned off her flashlight and turned to JJ who was putting his joint out. "JJ, your light." Aria sighed and just turned it off for him.

"Do you think it's them?" Aria asked.

"Homie's got a gun," JJ said anxiety rising.

"Screw this." Kie jumped up and started running away Aria pulled JJ's hand and followed closely behind her. John B and Pope followed them. Aria, Kie, John B, and JJ all started climbing the wall while Pope went climb the gate.

"Go! Come on, guys!" Aria cheered them adrenaline running on a high.

"Guys! Guys! I'm stuck! Guys, I'm stuck."

"Pope, come on!" JJ yelled to the boy who was hanging on the gate with his pants caught on the metal. JJ pulled out the gun and cocked it aiming it to shoot off Pope's pants.

Despite the terrible idea, Aria honestly never found the boy more attractive. The way the gun rested perfectly between his hands, the veins on his arm pulsating and the vein on his forehead making itself clearly visible. "No. Pope, don't move, okay?"

She coughed awkwardly gawking at the boy who was dumb enough to shoot at one of his best friends after John B made himself visible and pulling JJ's arms down.

"Wait. You're gonna rip me!" Pope said as Kie pulled the boy breaking his shorts and leaving them stuck to the gate, ultimately leaving him in his white boxer briefs.

"You're fine. Come on."

"Pope, come on!"

"Great view, Pope!" Aria laughed at him nearly fully on display.

"Nice! Come on, dude. It's a little Tootsie roll." JJ laughed with Aria.

The five of them ran into the Twinkie laughing at the poor boy who just closed his legs and put his hands over his parts. Aria sat down on JJs lap and reached behind her to the grey worn-out blanket.

When JJ's picked her up he took the blanket with him because it was wrapped around her tightly. She passed the blanket to Pope still laughing at the situation but feeling sorry for him.

He quickly grabbed it and wrapped it around his body and sulked back into his chair ignoring the other's comments about him, he stayed that way for the rest of the drive back to the Chateau.