SPY GAMES PT III.

"JJ?" Pope whispered drawing Aria and JJ's attention.

"What?" JJ said.

"Gotta take a piss." Aria chuckled silently.

"What are you asking for his permission or something," Aria mumbled.

Aria was now positioned between JJ's legs with her head still resting on his shoulder except she had both arms wrapped around his torso and he had laced his arms around her whole body, pulling her closer because she got cold, not that she admitted it.

"Hold it," JJ said annoyed and not wanting to move.

"I can't hold it. I drank too much soda."

"Dumbass," Aria muttered nuzzling her face in closer to JJ, not wanting him to leave.

"It's too exposed. They'll totally see us." JJ really didn't want to go.

"I gotta go." But Pope couldn't go alone. They all looked back at the toilets that the three Kooks sat in front of.

"They're blocking the bathrooms."

"Shit," JJ muttered. Aria sighed and looked around, she got a really stupid idea that would just work.

"Come with me I know where." She sighed.

"Hey, where y'all going?" Kie asked noticing the three's sudden movements.

"We gotta wring it out," JJ said as if it was obvious.

"What are you gonna hold it for each other? And why are you going Aria?" Kie asked seeing her leading the two Pogues.

"They need someone strong to protect them," Aria said walking away with the boys.

Aria led them behind a big ass tree that would cover them before stopping in her tracks. "There you go. Piss behind the tree, I am going back to Kie before she already thinks worse of me."

Aria turned around a slowly walked away trying to stay as close to the ground as possible.

"Hey," Aria muttered making her presence known to the brunette girl.

"Hey, come here." Kie opened her arms and Aria sat next to her cuddling into her. "Did JJ tell you anything?" Kie asked still not knowing the full story.

As Aria told her the whole truth, she could see Kiara's anger rising and hadn't noticed herself how pissed off she became. When Aria finished telling the story they sat in silence for a few minutes before she looked around and noticed the Kooks weren't there.

"Hey, Kie. How long have the guys been gone for?" Aria wondered making Kiara look at her phone and seeing they have been gone for nearly ten minutes. "Shit, let's go."

Aria and Kie ran to where the boys went to pee and saw a fight was breaking out. Aria's anger intensified when she saw JJ being held by Kelce while Rafe hit him.

"Let go of him, Topper! Facist asshole!" Kie yelled thowthign JJ's gab at him.

"Rafe I swear to God! Let him go!" Aria yelled kicking him in the side making him halt before she went and punched Kelce.

Rafe grabbed her hair and yanked her to the ground. She tightly held his wrist before kicking his miniature dick making him fall over. She climbed on top of him and punched him in the head while JJ was struggling to get out of Kelce's hold.

Rafe grabbed her throat and threw her off of him. "Get off her Rafe!" JJ yelled as Rafe kicked Aria's side making her curl over and groan.

"All you gotta do is accept a little bit of personal responsibility!" Topped yelled to Pope.