THE FORBIDDEN ZONE PT III.

"Pope, we're not stealing the drone. We're borrowing it." John B tried to convince the boy.

"With the intention of never giving it back." Aria joked, after taking a hit of her Juul and turning her head as far back as she could to breathe out the air knowing the others, except JJ, don't like the fumes.

"Humans are the only animal that can't tell fantasy from reality," Pope muttered.

"Wait, did you come up with that?" John B said in awe of the statement.

"Nah, some guy who was high probably did, I always have the best thoughts when I'm high." Aria smiled at her response and JJ stiffed a laugh.

"No," Pope said to Aria who just smirked at him. "Albert Bernstein came up with it, but it applies to this whole treasure-hunting thing. So, which is it? Fantasy or reality. ?"

"Why you so weird Pope?" JJ question rolling a joint,

"It's fantasy but possible reality." Kiara gave her wise answer smiling at John B.

"Reality" John B looking at Kiara and smiling as he did at her.

"Virtual reality," JJ said as he finished rolling the joint Aria chuckled at him and he turned to look at her. He smiled looking into her eyes, she rolled her bottom lip and bit it slightly, and smiled at him too.

"Keep the signal clear," Pope said as he snatched the joint out of his hands and threw it the back of the Twinkie, which caused the two to break eye contact and look at the boy.

JJ closed his lighter annoyed at the boy who then looked at Aria who was taking one last hit of her Juul before sighing and putting it back in her pocket.

John B pulled up to the Salvage yard and Kie and Aria were about to get out.

"You know what your problem is?" JJ said annoyed at Pope.

"You." He replied back blankly.

"No! It's that you need to relax, man. You're always so tense!"

"I'm not too tense."

"Boys! Put your dicks away and wish me and Kie good luck for flirting with a security guard!" Aria shut them both up.

"Look I still don't like the idea of using my girl to flirt with a random old person," JJ said against the idea and Aria smirked.

"Who said I was your girl?" She joked back.

"You always have been."

"Oh, have I? Really?" Aria teased the blonde again.

"Well... who do you always come back to after a one-night stand?"

"Um, you but that's-"

"And who do you always share the spare bed with?"

"Again you, but still-"

"And who-"

"Okay! Okay. Shut up. Just shut up. Point taken." Aria said putting her hand up to shush the smirking boy.

"Hey, don't worry. You got this." John B supported the girls who came up to his side window.

"It's not me that I'm worried about," Kie said signally to the boys in the back.

"Oh my God, you know who you three remind me of?" Aria grabbed the attention of all the boys, "The three stooges. Huh?" Aria asked Kie nodded and the boys scoffed.

"What, it true. John B is Moe, Pope, you're Larry, and JJ, you are the one and only Curly."

"What-hey why am I Curly?"