PILOT PT V.

As the pogues made their way to the motel, already knowing where it was because there was only one motel on the whole island.

"I thought the Chateau looked bad," JJ said looking at the state of the place they were going to break into.

"Damn, JJ's jealous because even this place looks better than him," Aria teased.

"Aw, baby you know you want me," JJ half-heartedly joked with her.

"This place is a shitshow."

"Motel or meth lab?" Kie mocked after John B's comment.

"You be the judge," Pope answered

"Doesn't look like the place a person with a Grady-White would stay," Aria thought out loud.

"No. Looks like a type of place someone with a Grady-White would get killed," Pope spoke.

"All right. Here we go," John B said as they got closer.

"This is your captain speaking. HMS Pogue comin' in for landing. Whoo!" JJ teased jumping off the boat and tying it up.

"We good?" John B asked.

"Yeah, we good," JJ spoke getting ready for what they are about to discover.

"Alright, here goes nothin'," John B said climbing off the boat with Aria following.

"Hey, don't let him do anything stupid, and don't let her steal anything." Pope motioned towards Aria and JJ

"Oh, we will," JJ said throwing his arm around Aria's shoulders.

"Yeah, Pope, what do you think is going to happen," Aria teased.

"I'm not making promises." John B said hesitantly

"Yeah, I know," Pope said already knowing something stupid is going to happen.

"Hey, uh, be careful," Kie said towards John B "I mean it," she said as JJ turned confused to Aria who tilted her head towards the girl and brunette boy before looking at JJ confused.

"Yeah" John B chuckled awkwardly getting off the boat. "Let's go," He said slapping JJ lightly.

"Why are all these mattresses out here?" John B motioned towards all the yellowy-white dirty mattresses on the ground.

"After a hurricane, they have to ditch em' because they get all moldy,"

"Just be so careful, John B," JJ said while massaging John B's back impersonating Kie.

"God, your so weird," John B pushed his friend off. Aria was walking slightly in front of the boys overhearing them and they knew but she still pretended like she didn't hear anything.

"What was that about?" JJ questioned.

"I don't know, maybe she wants us to be careful,"

"Since she heard you being threatened with exile, she's just been, like 'oh, be so careful John B.," JJ said impersonating Kie again, though sounding nothing like her.

"Get off," John B pushed the boy off.

"Oh, just give me that John D, already," JJ faked moaned causing Aria to laugh. "Like, when are you going to swoop on that man,"

That caused Aria to cringe at the way he was talking about her. "JJ she is a person not prey for idiotic boys who just think with the dicks instead of their brains, even though you don't have any Brain cells in general." She said catching him off guard at her sudden outburst.

"Bro, you know the rule. No Pogue-on-Pogue mackin'" John B replied ignoring the girl. "Besides your the one always hittin' on her"

JJ looked over at Aria noticing how John B was motioning towards her but she didn't realize it and she thought he was talking about Kie. Aria couldn't help but become a little bit jealous as she never noticed JJ hitting on Kie. But she knew that she really shouldn't be jealous when she knows that they won't ever actually get together.