PARCEL NINE PT V.

Most of the night Aria and Kie simply ignored Sarah's presence, although Sarah didn't seem to mind one bit as she kept laughing to herself and making stupid jokes.

Just like now, Sarah was laughing about something. "Wow, hey guess what. Would you rather have, I was imagining you like this just now. It was pretty funny. Would you ima-- Would you rather have nipples for eyes or eyes for nipples?"

"Imagine," Sarah continued, "If you get really old and your nipples- Your boobs get saggy, and your nipples if they were your eyes, you could see if your shoes were untied."

"You can do that anyway Sarah." Aria hummed rolling her head back against the side of the boat. Aria sat next to Kie who was sitting, a little further away, from Sarah.

"Is this like your first time smoking or something?" Kie asked rhetorically.

"No," Sarah whispered. "Hey, Kiara..."

"Oh, my God." Kie started. "Enough of the "Hey, Kiara" Bullshit! Why'd you do it?"

Aria contemplated leaving because this seemed like a personal thing between the two of them. While Sarah had hurt Aria, she never really knew her. Sarah was Kie's best friend.

"Don't let her off easy, Kie," Aria whispered before making a silent exit.

Aria sighed as she sat down on the opposite side of the boat. She could still hear Kie and Sarah but try to zone them out. Aria let her feet fall gently in the water swirly her toes for a bit.

When people are alone there's not much to do other than think, so that's what Aria did. She thought about JJ, Sarah, and even Jordan.

Aria was, in no way, still in love with Jordan, but he was her first boyfriend. Actually, he was her first for a lot of things. Aria went on her first date with him, had her first kiss, make out, a lot of things.

It hurt her more than she cared to admit when Jordan didn't think she was enough. There was a time in their relationship that he seemed to really like her, maybe even love her.

They had never admitted it to each other, Aria knew she loved him. Aria thought about how every time she doesn't have a place to stay she goes to her dad's house.

Her dad. He was a touchy subject for her to talk about. She sighed as she still remembered she had his gun.

Aria's father always abused her, before her mum it was only telling her she wasn't worth anything, stuff like that. But after Aria had killed her mum, it turned physical.

"Hey," The sound of someone sitting next to Aria snapped her out of her thoughts.

"What?" Aria said plainly to Sarah.

She looked slightly taken back by that. "Can we talk? I know we have never been close but John B is your friend and my boyfriend and I really want to have you like me so-"

"Stop!." Aria groaned at her rant. "Answer this one question and I will consider, actually reconsider, what I think about you."

"Of course," Sarah whispered quietly.

"Did you know?" Aria started. "Did you know that we were still together when you slept with him?"

"No," It was true, Sarah didn't know the full extent of why Aria hated her. She knew it had something to do with their ex but though Aria and Jordan had broken up when they got together.

"I swear of you are lying," Aria warned.

"No, no. I promise I didn't know. He had told me you guys broke up weeks before. He made it sound so believable too." Sarah turned so she was looking at Aria who was still looking straight ahead.