PILOT PT III.

As Aria sat around on the kitchen counter eating her toast talking with Pope and Kie while John B was in the process of kicking out that blonde touron and JJ out of his room so he could get ready for his DCS meeting.

"Hey Pope, how's your essay going?" Aria didn't really understand what Pope was talking about when he spoke about his scholarship but no one really asked him about it and she felt kind of bad. Pope, being smart, already knew why she would ask so he would just sum it up.

"Yeah, I'm not going to lie it's taking longer than I had hoped for it to take and I am just trying to get it done and edited so I have the weight off my back." He said calmly even though everyone in that room knew he was slowly falling apart from the anxiety of it and stress from his father.

"Pope, if you ever needed help with it, I mean I'm not sure how much we can help but we could always take your mind off of it if you needed to," Kie spoke softy, she was always the nicest in the mornings. "Yeah, Kie's right, I know I'm not particularly smart but I-" Aria was cut off by obnoxiously loud giggling and when she turned her head she saw JJ running out with a girl hanging over his shoulder.

Aria grew very jealous of how that girl got to hang around with JJ and be that close to him but quickly shoved those feelings down when she realized that not only would he never feel the same but her own trust issues and hiding her emotions side kicked into her mind.

"Anyway, as I was saying is that you can always come-" Aria was cut off again by John B yelling "Hey has anyone seen my white shirt." Aria loudly sighed annoyed that people kept cutting her off but she soon found it hanging over the blonde tourons body.

"Yeah. John B, it's out here attached to a touron." Kie and Pope chuckled at the girl's bluntness as John B came out confused and saw the girl wearing the only clean shirt he groaned. "dude can't you make your girl wear either her own clothes or yours."

That made Aria even more jealous when John B called that tourons JJ's girl. "seriously John B, he probably doesn't even know her name." Aria muttered under her breath thinking she could only hear it but the other blonde girl heard it too and got confused.

"JJ, sweetie, what's my name?" she asked innocently which caused Aria to gag at sweetie which is like a name you call your husband not a guy you just slept with.

The pogues nearly burst out laughing at the dumbfounded look on JJ's face as he didn't know her name. "uh- well- I... you see-um" He kept stuttering. "JJ, sweetie, What. Is. My. Name?" she said more sternly.

"uh...Jessica" JJ answered slowly and instantly regretted doing that just by the look on her face and she grew angry at him not knowing her name. "JESSICA?! ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" Aria stiffed a laugh but quickly covered it with a cough as she thought of a way out of the girl's tantrum.

The touron turned to the other girls and rollered her eyes before running out of the chateau not even worrying about her clothes or that she was in John B top. "DUDE?! she stole my only good shirt." Finally being able to laugh Kie, Pope and Aria nearly choked from the hysterics of it all as John B and JJ play fight over his stolen shirt.

...

When John B came back from his meeting he was unusually quiet and the rest of the Pogues knew why. Aria was setting up a campfire while Pope and Kie were getting snacks and JJ was talking to John B.

"Hey baby," JJ said as he was walking down towards Aria, she sighed knowing that she couldn't be annoyed or jealous because there was no reason to be so she just did what she normally did and pushed those feelings down and forced a smile. "I was wondering where you stayed, last night?" He asked with a smirk that confused her.