PARCEL NINE PT II.

"Not the Crain house." John B groaned, unlike the others Aria loved this house, she had always sneak in with some other Pogues from time to time, maybe even steal a few things from where she could.

"Are you kidding me?" Kie said annoyed.

"Worst-case scenario." JJ gulped.

"Why'd it have to be here of all places?" Pope sighed.

"I heard that Mrs. Crain buried her husband's head on the property," JJ said looking at Pope.

"JJ, I was the one who told you that. I was also high as shit. Ugh, come on you pussy's" Aria started climbing the wall eager to get inside.

"Look, you guys know whose house this is, right?" Kie questioned. Kie was leading the group with Aria behind her, then JJ, Pope, and John B.

"Oh, yeah. No, I do." JJ answered.

"Yeah, the little baby boy over here is scared out of his mind," Aria whispered to Kie earning a small laugh.

"Look, honestly, I don't really believe the stories of this place." John B started as Pope shushed him.

"Which stories did you hear?" JJ asked Kie.

"The one where she killed her husband with an ax and that she's been holed up ever since. On certain nights, when the moon is full... you can see her in the window. Waah," Kie said wriggling her fingers in front of JJ.

"I heard she takes the kids she finds searching her property hostage then cooks them" Aria fake gasped at the blond who already looked very on edge.

"No, Ari, Kie, it's not funny, 'cause it's all true. I swear to God, guys, this is all real. I knew Hollis. Jeez!" JJ jumped when he saw a statue and pulled Aria in front of him to protect himself.

"You know, all this time I knew you were the sub in the relationship, babe," Aria teased as JJ stood back up and rolled his eyes.

"Wait, you knew Hollis Crain?" Pope questioned starting to buy into JJ.

"Yeah, dude," JJ confirmed.

"Dude, how do you know Hollis Crain?" Pope asked.

"She was my babysitter, man. She told me all about it. Told me the truth...about her mother and what happened in this house." JJ started and Aria looked up to the front of the house and thought she saw the curtain move.

"So as a kid, she heard all the stories that her mother killed her father, and she was a murderer and all. Hollis didn't believe it. Until that night." JJ said looking down.

"What night?" John B doubted.

"Oh, my God. You guys all suck." Aria muttered looking at all their scared faces.

"It all came back to her. When Hollis was six years old, she heard her parents arguing downstairs. So she goes downstairs to see her mom washing her hands in a sink... full of blood." JJ takes dramatic breaks.

"Her mother just says that she cut her finger. The next morning, she says her father and her spilt up. But the Hollis noticed something."

"Damn, she was six. John B when you were six you were still eating your own shit." Aria teased but getting a shush from everyone, she scoffed and rollered her eyes.

"Her mother going into the parlor constantly, in and out and in and out with plastic bags. Weeks pass and Hollis decides to use the outhouse." JJ continued ignoring the girl's judgment.

"And as she's using it, she looks down, and there, in the outhouse, is her father's head looking straight back at her." Aria started to laugh at his story.