SPY GAMES PT I.

"It's not there." John B sighed and Aria got up from the die of the boat and walked over to JJ. She hugged him from behind and nuzzled her head into his neck.

JJ was pissed off. They had found the merchant but there was no gold. It was nothing but an old, rotten half-broken shipwreck. As soon as Aria wrapped herself around him he calmed down.

"Look, just-just pull the drone up." John B continued devastated that the one thing his father asked him to complete, he couldn't.

"Look, we can do another pass. Recharge the battery. We can- we can go back down." Pope tried to convenience not only everyone else but himself too.

"Guys, we've done it three times. There's nothing there." JJ said as he brought Aria around to be in front of him and he kissed the top of her hear head.

"Shut up!"Kiara yelled back.

"What? It's true!" JJ said and Aria placed a small kiss on his neck in an attempt to calm him down. He was just telling the truth but John B didn't need that right then.

"The gold could be buried. We don't know!" Kiara argued.

"If the gold was there, it would've been found on the metal detector, okay? Somebody beat us to it." John B shut everyone up.

"Or it was never there." JJ sighed and moved Aria slightly so he could get them back home, but he still kept her close.

The mood between the Pogues had noticeably fallen, twenty minutes ago they were all stunned and hopeful, up until five minutes ago when they became devastated and melancholy.

Aria went back to the chateau with John B and as soon as they docked, John B helped Aria out of the boat and they sat on the deck for a few minutes.

"Hey, JB. I'm sorry, man. I wish this went better for you." Aria hummed softly.

"Look. It's alright. I don't know what I had actually expected to get from this. Even if we did find the gold, my dad would still be missing, I would still be running away from DCS, none of my problems would be solved."

Aria pulled John B into a hug and held him as close as she possibly could. Aria and John B had been best friends forever. They were each other's first kiss.

But, that was back in third grade when a kiss meant a peck on the cheek then giving each other a high five for being so experienced. There was a time when Aria had a crush on the boy.

John B was a very attractive kid, and puberty did his justice, much like JJ, just less justice. John B had a lot of petty crushes on Aria through the years but they broke away after macking with a touron or something.

As Aria slowly pulled away from the hug she said. "JB, it is going to get better. We will find a way to get DCS off you're back and we will get a perfect life, okay? I just need to-" Aria got cut off when John B kissed her.

For about a second she thought about what the hell was going on before swiftly pulling away from the boy. "Um, that's not exactly what I meant, uh but I, um."

"Oh shit. I shouldn't have done that. I shouldn't have done that. I'm so sorry."

"Yeah! you think?! Oh god, oh god, oh god. What am I gonna do. Shit, ok well, um it was nice seeing you but I-I, uh, I got to go."

"Wait! Aria wait!" She internally groaned when she stopped walking.

"Yes...?"

"Um, let's not tell JJ about this."

"No. No. No. No. No. Oh shit! JJ, he is going to kill us. God, why would you be so stupid?!" John B didn't like her response 

"Well, what did you expect you're being all... and stuff?"