MIDSUMMERS PT IV.

Once they were far enough away from everyone JJ pulled the girl into his arms. He kissed her passionatly on the lips not caring if anyone else saw while they just enjoyed the moment.

"Hi," Aria said while her lips were still attached to his.

"Hey, beautiful. You look so amazing, baby." JJ spun her around and lightly started dancing with her to the music that was barely audible.

"Well your not too bad youself." Aria smiled. "Thank you."

"I hate to leave, but I see the reason I came here tonight and I need to go. Bye baby, I will see you later." JJ said kissing Aria again.

"Wait-uh," Aria sighed when she saw JJ walking over to Sarah Cameron. Aria started following him but stopped herself.

'He wouldn't cheat and he has never given me a reason to think he would. Just trust him.' Aria thought to herself.

Aria scoffed when she saw him dancing with Sarah and he handed her a note or something but she shook her head and walked over to Kie.

"Hey, what's up?" Kie asked.

"I was with JJ and everything was perfect, but he left me to go start dancing with Sarah and he handed her a note or something. I don't know," Aria muttered.

"Ok, that' look's very bad but look-" Kie said pointing to Sarah who was dancing alone again. "she is alone again."

"Your right. He has been good and like, hasn't cheated or whatever, what am I supposed to say. It's been, like, two days sinec we started dating." Aria sighed.

"Maybe, but how long have you liked each other for. And if he does do anything with her we will kick his ass then kick her's again now-" Aria cut Kie off.

"Hey is that-? I have to go. I will see you later Kie." Aria saw JJ running then saw Rafe and his buffoons following him.

Aria didn't let Kie answer and ran after all the boys. She nearly tripped and fell when she went into the back of some random person but quickly regained herself.

"Hey, JJ! Come on, bud!" Aria heard someone yell and followed the sounds.

She internally sreamed when she heard commontion coming from the boys toilets. She huffed and picked up her dress slowly opening the door to see that, once again, Kelce was golding JJ and Rafe was standing infront with a crowd of boys surround them.

"Very Rafe of you. Five on one?" JJ choked out.

"Okay, if you could please stop talking? It's very disrespectful. I'm trying to hit a ball. Learn your etiquette, my friend." Rafe said.

"Yeah, because your's haven't dropped yet." Aria made her presence known. In a different situation JJ would of laughed.

"Aria get out of here." JJ groaned.

"Why? I'm taking in the scenery. A pathetic little looser who needs his friends to who needs help to fight a boy nearly 4 years younger than him." Aria scoffed.

"You shut up." Rafe said looking at Aria. "Your face looks really bad. Starting to look like your dad a lot more. Oh, shit"

JJ spat in Rafe's face and Aria went to push Rafe but a short boy with curly brown hair grabbed her back, holding her very similar to how JJ was being held.

"Hey, let her go." JJ groaned. "I swear to God-"

JJ was cut off by the lights flicking on and off. Both JJ and Aria were let go, he opened up his arm for her to come over to him and she did.