PARCEL NINE PT VII.

"Okay, shit. You guys okay? Ari, you okay?" JJ asked looking over to the girls.

"Why? I thought you weren't worried about me." Aria replied coldly, still really pissed off.

The group heard Mrs. Crain upstairs and snapped back into reality.

"Okay, code red. That's code red! Code red!" JJ said, all the Pogues went to grab the rope to pull John B back up faster. "Let's go. John B! Get back on, man!"

The group heard faint mumbles of sound but couldn't make anything out. They all got ready to pull John B up, Aria stood between JJ and Kie holding the rope.

"Three, two, one, pull!" Pope yelled, everyone did as they were told but due to the being no weight on the rope they all fell back on top of each other.

Aria pushed JJ off of her and walked over to well, frantically looking for their friend. The others followed. "Where the hell is he?" Pope asked.

"Shit," Kie muttered.

"What the hell?!" Aria gasped.

"John B!" JJ yelled down the well. Kie shushed them all and they heard John B yelling something, none of them could make it out. "What's he saying?"

"JJ! Pope! Ari! Kie!" John B yelled. In a different situation, Aria would have laughed about the fact he didn't mention Sarah but no one found it funny at that moment.

"Yo, he's drowning! We gotta pull him up!" Sarah stated.

"John B!" Kie yelled, everyone, moved back into their positions on the rope.

"Hey! Hey, John B! Get back on the rope. We're gonna pull you back up, okay, buddy?!" Pope asked.

"Come on! Pull!" Aria yelled.

"Come on!" JJ screamed. Aria could see how tense he was so she quickly brushed her leg against his, he looked back at her quickly and became more relaxed instantly.

"Okay! I'm on!" John B yelled to the group. That was all the group needed to start pulling him up again, they were working pretty quickly with everyone on the rope.

"Come on!" Aria groaned out, completely unaware of an insane lady holding a gun less than ten feet away from her.

"Pull!" Pope yelled as the lady pulled the trigger.

A gunshot rang through everyone's ears before screams escaped their mouths. Aria felt the bullet whiz past her bareback not touching her, but the force of the shot she felt.

"Shit!" Kie cried.

"Shit! Hang on!" JJ shouted.

Everyone shot down from spots to the floor, Sarah and Kie were next to each other behind some pillar, JJ and Pope behind another one and Aria hid behind the wall.

"Pope! JJ! What the hell?!" John B called.

"Climb Up! Help me! Hang on!" JJ reacted. Aria grabbed the rope and continued to pull John B up. "Aria! Aria where are you?!"

"I'm fine!" Aria said strained due to pulling up John B.

"She can't aim for shit!" Kie said.

"She's blind." Sarah continued.

"She can't see." Kie agreed. As if on queue another bullet rang through the air in the direction of Sarah and Kie/

"Shit! Go!" Kie squealed. Both girls ran out of the house and towards the Twinkie. John B put his hand on the edge of the well, and Aria rushed to grab him.