THE RUNAWAY PT III.

Before the Pogues had left the Chateau, Aria ran back inside to find where she left the gun after John B stormed to the Cameron's the day before.

Once Aria had found the cool metal hidden under some clothes she ran back outside to the Twinkie with the other Pogues. It took a few seconds for them to notice the gun as 3/4 had never seen her with it.

"What the hell?" Pope asked confused.

"Where did you get a gun?" John B questioned mesmerized by the object.

"Why do you have a gun?" Kie stated almost accusingly.

"Relax guys, I took it from daddy dearest." Aria teased.

"Ohhh, so that's JJ's gun," Pope concluded.

"POPE?!" Aria shouted.

"What?" He said confused.

"I meant my father, well half father, no, adoptive father." Aria corrected.

"Well, I'm sorry you said "daddy dearest" and I thought you meant JJ." Pope shrugged.

Aria looked at the rest of the Pogues. John B has had his lips sealed afraid to speak, Kiara was trying not to laugh and JJ was smirking towards Aria, he winked when she caught his eyes.

"And you guys thought I had the dirty mind," Aria mumbled.

"You do!" Pope countered.

"Apparently not." Aria pointed to him.

"Okay, well no, remember that time that I was explaining about how difficult it is to finish a Rubik's cube and, um, what was that joke that you made?" Pope wondered.

"What do a penis and a Rubik's cube have in common?" Aria chuckled already, everyone sighed knowing she was going to finish the joke. "The more you play with it, the harder it gets."

Aria was the only one laughing in the group, JJ was trying not to laugh while the rest just looked bored.

"And that one about the teacher, do you remember when you got detention because the teacher was explaining how sperm cells are made of glucose and you said that they don't taste that way?" Pope quoted. JJ and Kiara burst out laughing at the memory. 

"Okay! That was funny, everyone was laughing! The teacher even laughed!" Aria defended.

"No, she didn't! She nearly cried!" John B stated remembering the memory.

"Well, it's not my fault she is a 69-year-old virgin!" Aria remembered the old woman, "Hey, 69, huh?" She winked at Pope.

"See, there, right there! This is why-" Pope started but John B cut him off.

"Okay, enough! Can we talk about what we are going to do once we get there?" John B asked.

"Right," JJ said pulling out all his bullets then pulling the magazine out of his gun, Aria copied and they both started to put more bullets in. "We go in there, guns a-blazin', make Ward Cameron beg for mercy, abscond with as much gold as possible, and vámonos, get the hell out of there."

"Send the shit right down the Intracoastal." John B continued, happy they were actually getting somewhere.

"Wait for the weather," Kie said.

"Drink, smoke and surf while we wait," Aria mentioned.

"Exit to Cuba." Pope finished.

"Cuba?" JJ questioned. "Nah, man, Xcalak, Jewel of the Yucatan. Lobsters so thick, mangoes, and no word for money."

Dismissed (1) - JJ Maybankजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें