THE RUNAWAY PT II.

When the Pogues had finally arrived at the Cameron residence none of them knew what to do so they were pacing around in silence trying to figure it out, that was until JJ decided to speak up.

"What now?" He questioned impatiently. "We just go up to the front door and ask, "Hey, have you seen John B?","

"Look, he lives at Tannyhill now. It's plausible." Kie retorted.

"Plausible bullshit," Aria muttered.

"Look, we can play dumb." Kie ignored.

"Play dumb?" JJ questioned looking at her as if she just asked him to shoot his hand.

"It's pretty late." Pope calmed.

"Look, I've never seen John B like that. We should honestly be going to the cops." Kie looked between her friends.

"What happened to trusting him? Were you lying about that?" Aria asked annoyed.

"The cops- Yeah, and say what, Kie? We're worried about our friend because he's on a rampage, 'cause Ward Cameron killed Big John? Like, they're not gonna believe us!" JJ quipped.

"Hey, I see Ward," Pope announced effectively shutting everyone up.

"Let me see," Kie said taking the binoculars from Pope.

"Doesn't look dead to me. Let's go home." Pope stated making Aria and Kie shoot look at him.

"Wait," JJ said confused.

"What?" Kie asked.

"Why?" Aria huffed.

"Uh... Okay. Obviously, Mr. Cameron is fine, and even if John B was here, he isn't now, okay?" Pope argued. "Plus, I have the biggest most important moment of my life in six hours."

"Yeah," Aria answered kind of feeling bad for him, Kie, apparently, did not share the view.

"Yeah, well, our friend is in trouble."

"I'm in trouble." Pope contorted. "Guys, I haven't been home in three days. My dad's probably put all my shit on the street by now."

(Okay so I kinda forgot the pope and kie were meant to sleep at the chateau when I have had just JJ and aria there, lmao I'm sorry.)

"Okay, so that's it?" Kie demanded. Aria sighed knowing this was going to get into a fight. "In a time of need, you're just gonna bail? You're just gonna walk away?"

"Okay, yo, guys, can we not do this right now?" JJ tried. He took off his red cap and ran a hand through his hair before pulling Aria to stand in front of him and he rested his chin on her shoulder.

"Hey, I have a scholarship interview in the morning. I can't--"

"Okay, well, what about John B?" Kie cut him off.

"Why is it always about John B?" Pope huffed.

"Guys, seriously shut up," Aria muttered. JJ tightened his grip not wanting her to get involved.

"It's not always about John B. You're so stupid. It would be any of you in this situation." Kie pointed to Aria and JJ.

"Okay, Kie come on." Aria sighed knowing that was a lie.

"Oh, bullshit!" Pope yelled.

"Guys-" JJ tried again. Aria got out of his grip and moved closer to Pope, more or less taking his side.

"This is about friendship!" Kie shouted.

"Bring it down." JJ sighed annoyed.

"Look, this is about Pogues for life!" Kie shouted at JJ.