End of the Road... Held Her No More... [IMPORTANT/SAD ANNOUNCEMENT!!!]

Hey, been a while ain't it. Now I'ma just make this quick and say.... yeah I'm not continuing this book anymore.

And here's the reason why. To be honest, I really can't find it within me to continue the book under these circumstances (with the pandemic and school stress). For other reasons I can not explicitly say, my personal life ain't been that swell. Cause y'know, I'm nearly going to college soon and I have to prioritize my education more, while also writing my other books since I don't want to drop the pen anytime soon. But for this book, yeah I'm really dropping it. I know that I promised to finish the story, but it seems that I lost the drive to continue writing this book with all that happened the past year and since all my interest in this book is gone.

So yeah, I'm really sorry.

BUT.

I will publish a few more chapters that will cover the endings that I mentioned incessantly for a while. And you must be wondering, "Huh? Endings already without any lead-up? No climax in the story? No fucking context? Dude, you're cheap."

Well, I get it, but give me a break already. Most fanfics I read here in Wattpad end without continuing the story and don't have any proper conclusions leaving the readers puzzled and disappointed, and I know that they have their reasons for doing it. But for me, I can't just come back and say that the book's done and just leave like the father who never came back with the milk. I want to at least give you guys the futures you so wanted for Shouko. I couldn't just betray you guys' expectations like an ass, even though I am one honestly.

So yeah, expect seven more chapters that will cover the endings in the coming weeks, and I promise I'll make them long and conclusive as well as covering the parts I couldn't write that lead up to the ending and the events I have failed to write.

Once again I'm sorry, but at least I have a little something left for you guys to read so that you can finally move on with this book and find other better BNHA fanfics.

Afterword will be released after publishing the seventh ending chapter. So until then, I'm sorry, stay safe, and have a good one.