Chapter 17 (Part 1) - Hot and Cold [Lemon]

(A/N): This entire chapter is a lemon, reader discretion is advised. It also contains some explicit images for the readers to imagine and comprehend. If you're not into lemons/sex scenes, feel free to skip this one and head to Chapter 17 (Part 2). Remember, no one is forcing you to read this so it's really up to you. And if you do want to read this chapter, I hope you enjoy.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

REVISED-[11/03/21]

*Y/N PoV*

*sigh*

I guess I really am doing this with her. I saw the look on her face when she asked me if we could do the deed, she looked desperate. It was bad enough that my urges got the best of me at that moment. So I guess there's no going back, we're going to have sex.

I told her I need to freshen up first before we do it. Not taking a bath before sex is very unhygienic and dangerous so a bath is very important. She agreed, I took a bath while she will be dressing up in something more appealing, whatever she meant by that.

I was in the shower taking a bath.

Tairitsu: "So you're really going to do it with her Y/N-sama?" She said while she was laying on a sink in the room, in her wrist band form along with Hikari.

Y/N: "Yes I am, I couldn't muster the will to deny her." I replied as I wash off the remaining soap suds on my body.

Hikari: "She seems like a nice girl with a very appealing body, she has to be thankful that she gets to do it with you Y/N-sama!" Hikari cheers.

Y/N: "I....guess so?" I turn off the shower as I wrap a towel around me. "Do you think you two can prevent anyone from entering the room?"

Tairitsu: "We definitely could do that."

Hikari: "We can also block any sound from escaping the room. So you could go all out!" She adds.

...

Y/N: "Alright. I'm counting on you two for surveillance and...soundproofing." I say.

Hikari/Tairitsu: "As you wish, Y/N-sama." Both of them fade away into crystals before they warp away.

It's time.

I put on my boxers and shirt and hang the towel on a bar as I check myself on a mirror. I  then exit Shouko's bathroom and walk to her bed space.

There on the bed, I saw Shouko sitting in her appealing outfit.

Oh god.

Her nightgown was very appealing alright, and it has a lovely thin fabric with a pearl grey color. The dress was able to showcase how big her features were.