Chapter 32 (Part 2) - Love, Desire, and Future [Lemon]

(A/N): This entire chapter is a lemon, reader discretion is advised. If you're not into lemons/sex scenes, feel free to skip this one and head to Chapter 33. Remember, no one is forcing you to read this so it's really up to you. And if you do want to read this chapter, I hope you enjoy.

PS: I won't be posting NSFW/lewd images, but only some subtle expressions. I have guidelines to follow y'know.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*3rd PoV*

Months of dreadful anticipations, years of roaring compulsions, and an instance of sexual inclination. Y/N and Shouko have been through so much. It wasn't even fair for the two teens to go through all those horrid experiences. 

And it has only gotten worse when Shouko decided to leave her hero days behind, and join the league with the desire to be with the one she loves. But that was only the beginning of the horrors she would be exposed to. 

Being forced to kill, give birth to children in a violent environment, play fake love to the one she truly loves, the sanity drop was tremendous.

Of course, she sought every single thing that would help her cope up with the appalling stress. And, it was a miracle that she had the freedom to see her twin children every now and then and that the living conditions in the league's manor were actually peaceful and fair despite the crazed villains occasionally dropping by.

It makes you think that All For One has something in mind regarding Shouko herself... especially her twin children.

But nevertheless, the stress and anxiety still continued corrupting her everyday life. With an aware mind, she already knew that the main source of all these strains was Y/N himself. With their idea to play facades to trick All For One into thinking that they lost all hope in each other, they forced themselves to go along with their throbbing act.

Only to find themselves experiencing more pain... and building up the desire to crave for each other's touch and warmth.

And on this night, on this cold silent night, they could finally have what they so painfully wanted all this time...

To be with each other, to remember what it feels like to be in the embrace of the one they want to spend the rest of their lives with.

Although...

Shouko: "

Shouko: "...I can't believe you."

Shouko, with a disappointed expression and a pissed-off tone, stared down onto a trembling Y/N. Both of them on top of her bed, feeling contradicting feelings to each other, much to Y/N's shaking fear. Why was she angered? Well.

Y/N got so excited that he had accidentally gripped her breast too tightly. The infuriated look on Shouko's face was way scarier than all the scary things he ever experienced.