Chapter 17 (Part 2) - The Morning After and I-Island Raid

REVISED-[11/03/21]

*Y/N PoV*

*yawn*

As I let out a satisfying yawn, a new day arrives for me as the morning sunlight glares on my tired face. You know, mornings are both a blessing and a curse for me. Why? It's a curse in a way since it always reminds me that I am still going to face more troubles and problems that await me. And for it being a blessing is because the start of the day makes me feel refreshed, a small-time to endorse my rejuvenated bodily feelings.

As I look up, I come face to face with an unfamiliar ceiling of Japanese bamboo just above me as my perception becomes baffled.

Y/N: "Huh?"

I try to get up, only to feel something preventing me from arising. I look to my side and see a bundle of messy white and red hair that sloppily covers the facial features of a girl whom I know and love so dearly.

It was Shouko, laying asleep, her head on my chest using it as a pillow and her arm embracing spanning over my torso. Just the sight of her next to me sleeping next to me was able to trigger the memories of what happened last night.

Y/N: "O yeah. We had sex." I said to myself, feeling a bit proud.

I also noticed that we were both naked under the sheets. Both our bodies in close contact with each other, not to mention her soft and heavenly mounds touching the side of my chest.

Normally, I would be a blushing mess when I see a girl naked beside me. But I casually remained a normal composure. I mean, I already explored all of her figures last night, so what's there to be embarrassed about?

Her body...

I think about last night, her laying under me, sporting a face in a state of euphoria as I pleasure her like an animal acting on lust. Her moans and yelps deeply ingrained in my mind as I am the only one in the world that has ever heard her like that. Man, I gotta say...

Last night was awesome.

Shouko: "Mhm.." She lets out a soft moan as she tightens her grip on me.

Y/N: *chuckle* "Cute..."

Her hair was in the way of me admiring her face, so I brushed some strands to the side earning a small smile from her resting expression.

Y/N: "I need to stretch for a bit."

I slowly pry myself away from her grasp, carefully as to not disturb her slumber. I succeeded and sat right by the edge of the bed.

I stretch my arms as my ligaments did their work shaking off the feeling of sleepiness.

Y/N: "That did the job."

As if I just already experienced a great morning warm-up, I felt a pair of arms surround me as weight drops on my left shoulder. I could feel that my back was in contact with something plump and warm.

Y/N: "So you're awake, Shouko." I put my hand on top of her drowsy head which was on my shoulder and began rubbing it.

Shouko: "Mhm, yup." She whispers near my ears as she accepts my head rubs. "Last night was amazing, don't you think?"

Her saying that notified me that she also had a great time last night.

Y/N: "Indeed it was. Never felt that good in my life." I reply.

Shouko: "I felt the same. Who knew that you could make me feel so good~" She nibbled my ear as I felt a shock run through my body.

Y/N: "Heh, you and your suggestions~" I let her have her way with me as to not disappoint her.