Chapter 25 - Training Camp and Internal Odditty

*Y/N PoV*

Mina: "Hey! Let's play some beats!"

Jirou: "Sure, but I only have rock songs though, if you don't mind."

Kirishima: "Man I'm pumped for this training camp!"

Iida: "So am I! I will use the time to further my capabilities!"

Midoriya: "K-Kacchan! P-Please stop, Mineta might die if you strangle him for too long!"

Bakugou: "Shut it Deku! Nobody cares if this distorted balls for hair dies!"

Sero: "Well.... yeah we hate him, but calm down man. It was an accident."

Mineta: "Uhk..... Agh...."

As usual, my classmates with their usual antics fill the the bus as they act all jumpy and eager for the training camp. It's a sight I've grown accustomed to, and surprisingly, it helps me take my mind off of things. Things like the atrocities I did in the past, the murders, the torture....

But this, I wouldn't mind spending my days like this... it's like living a normal school life, one which I yearned for so long...

Yaoyorozu: "Todoroki-san, would you like some peanuts?"

Shouko: "...sure."

I look to my right and see both Yaoyorozu and Shouko idly eating peanuts. It's good to see her opening up more to our classmates than before, and even better that she is not associating herself with me.

It's for the best...

Oh yeah I forgot to mention, in our seating arrangements, my seatmate was supposed to be Midoriya. And well, he was currently cowering from Bakugo who was strangling the life out of Mineta.

Aizawa-sensei loos like he's ignoring the fact that his student is almost killing another student..... then again, it is Mineta who is dying....

You seem to not care that your classmate is dying.

Why would I care about Mineta? He's a menace. And Bakugo won't really kill him, he's not that stupid.

True.

...you seem to be more chatty than usual.

What can I say, I've already gotten accustomed to you.

Well, that's reassuring.

I seem to have gotten more close with my AFO over the past week. The things I have noticed was that he had started talking with me more often throughout the past week, unlike before that he only yaps during very crucial moments. He seems kinda stoic, but helpful at times so I guess that I came to understand him just a little bit.

And that mutual understanding can help me in the future if I ever fight my father.

Hikari: "Y/N-sama." I hear her call from my arm band.

I raise my right arm with the white band as I whisper into it to talk to Hikari.

Y/N: "What is it?"

Hikari: "Was it really wise to dispose of the ring your father gave you?" Her tone sounded worrying.

Y/N: "It was a must, he said that it holds a tracking device that sends them my location at all times. And I cant risk the league finding out where we are having our training camp, otherwise we would be in peril."

Tairitsu: "But wouldn't than mean that you are showing treachery to the league?" This time, Tairitsu butted in.

Y/N: "...it is."