Bio (Awakened Age)

This biography explain's Y/N awakening of his All For One.

Y/N's All For One

-this Quirk allows him to steal other people's Quirks and use them as his own. He can combine his stolen Quirks to create compound attacks with devastating effects. His version is more stronger than his father's. Y/N's version of All For One enhances the quirks he stole or currently has because of quirk evolution, thus his All For One has a mind of it's own who can directly speak to him.

Current Quirks Y/N has in store:

Lava Flow: the ability to transform the surrounding earth in a 15 meter radius into lava while having complete control of it, whether to manipulate it to form structures or used as projectiles. It's versatile and powerful. If pushed to the max, the lava turns blue with a temperature of 6000 degrees. Overuse leads to dangerous increase of body temperature.

Gravitational Control/ Force Control: any object within a 9 meter radius can either be pulled, pushed, or choked by an unknown force. (Basically Universal Pull, Almighty Push, and Force Choke)

All-seeing Eyes: the ability to know the all enemy weaknesses after observing the enemy for a minute.

Limit Release: has the ability to manually remove ones own mental limiters to increase the power of the other quirks stored within the user. Max time is 15 seconds, passing the allowed time results in temporary organ failure. Time allocation can be extended with constant passing of the boundary.

Trauma Tremor: if user is in a state of mental breakdown or experiencing trauma, the earth will shake uncontrollably until the user has calmed down. The longer it's active, the more destructive it becomes.

Matter Manipulation: is the ability to manipulate the particles that make up the matter and bonds between them. It includes changing the shape completely or altering its properties in a chemical way.