!NOTICE OF HIATUS!

Sup y'all! Yes, I know, you read the title, I will be putting this book on hiatus. And to all you overthinkers out there, no, this does not mean that this is a sign that this book will forever be on hiatus. In actuality, I have many reasons as to why I am putting this book on hiatus.

First, I am very stressed out. Some of you may know that I study in a very advanced school, so I need all the time I can get to study and complete my activities and modules. I try my best to find time for this and my other books, but I really can't these days. It's been too much, and I don't want to publish shitty chapters because I am so stressed out.

Second,  I want to end this book on a good note, and I can't do that when I have no time to create the best possible story progression and branch endings. I need time to think, time to make the rest of the chapters more interesting and eye-catching than the last. And if you want quality more than quantity, please bare with my incompetence on making a good story plot in short successions. 

(P.S: The ending of this story is not what all people will expect. I will tell you this now, the ending will be sentimental and will be decided by you readers. For the choice you make will influence the course of the final act of this book. Until then, you readers better think clearly of what's best for Shouko and Y/N. Because if you choose the wrong decision by the time comes... well, let's just hope that you don't.)

And lastly, I want to focus more on my other books. I have many plans on my other books, and I can't fully exact them if this book takes all of my big brain power. 

Anyways, I hope you understand. I will resume this book by December 21, so stay tuned for the release of the next chapter. Until then, I hope I can cater your anticipation and I hope you guys will be able to factor out what's best for Y/N and Shouko's story ending.

See you on the next one!