Chapter 11 - Unanticipated Fight and A Sign of Change

A/N: Thank you so much guys for the 2.7K reads. It means a lot to me that a lot of people really enjoy this book. Now, onto the chapter!

✯✬✮✯✬✮✯✬✮✯✬✮✯✬✮✯✬✮✯✬✮✯✬✮✯✬✮✯

REVISED-[10/03/21]

*3rd PoV*

Native: "Aghh!!" The hero cried in pain.

Stain: "Look at you, so weak and pitiful." The ruffy killer said.

It's been hours since Stain and Y/N have begun their self-proclaimed hero purge. In total, more than thirteen heroes have been murdered by both of them.

Y/N: "Put him out of his misery already." The black-suited boy said while sitting on top of a dumpster. "C'mon Stain, the Noumus in the area are attracting a ton of heroes. It's time to book it."

Stain: "Let me finish this one." Stain readies his knife as he goes near the limp hero. "Any last words." Native didn't speak due to his grunts of pain from the wounds he received. "Too bad."

As stain was about to drive his knife into the poor man's skull.

???: "Hold it right there!!"

They looked to the source of the yell to reveal a teen suited in armor. The design giving away his identity.

Y/N: 'Iida? What's he doing here' The boy thought as he readies for an assault.

Stain: "So another one arrives." Stain stood next to Y/N.

Iida: "Hero killer! You've killed innocent heroes these past weeks, including my brother. Scum like you should be arrested! For that, you will pay!" He dashes off to assault them.

Iida closes in with a punch, but the two evaded. Y/N retaliates by flipping off a nearby wall and ax kicks Iida to the ground, causing the poor boy to crash into the floor. Stain rushed the downed teen and sliced a wound on his cheek. Iida tried to get-up, but it was too late. Stain licked the blood of his knife, activating his quirk causing Iida to be paralyzed.

Iida: 'I-I can't move!'

Stain: "You must be a close relative to Ingenium, your looks suggest so otherwise." He crouches down to Iida's level. "Are you here for revenge?"

Iida: "Y-You crippled m-my brother! I'll kill you." He spat back.

Y/N: 'So he's blinded by rage. Poor Iida.'

Stain: "Are you sure that's what heroes do?" Iida flinched at his statement. "You seek only to quench your thirst for revenge, neglecting the other hero who is with us." He points to the incapacitated Native. "Heroes are supposed to bring peace and protect the civilians, yet you were blinded by unbridled rage. Pathetic." He stabs Iida's shoulder

Iida: "AGH!!"

Y/N: 'Sorry Iida, I truly am. I guess you got caught up in this mess. I'll remember you for the rest of my life.' Y/N pitied him.

Stain: "Just let go. You're not a hero, you'll never be." As stain was about to puncture his skull, a green flash of electricity zoomed in and punched Stain, sending him away.

The mysterious person tried to kick Y/N, but he dodged and Y/N kicked him away in retaliation.

As they look at the person that just arrived, they saw a newly powered Midoriya.

Y/N & Iida: 'Midoriya?!' They both thought.

Midoriya: "I'll save you, Iida!" He shouts.