Chapter 16 - Dinner with the Todoroki Family and Endeavor's Regret

REVISED-[11/03/21]

*3rd PoV*

On a sunny bright Saturday afternoon, Y/N is currently walking through the suburbs area of the city on course to the Todoroki residence. Wearing a standard blue V-cut shirt and a pair of jeans as his outfit, while also bringing a fancy Yamameto wine of the first-class series, he is dead set on making a good impression on his girlfriend's family.

Hikari: "Y/N-sama, are we there yet?" She said in boredom.

Tairitsu: "Shush Hikari, we're almost there." She replied on Y/N's behalf.

As per the girls' request to be always near their master, Y/N decided to accept their selfishness. Both girls transformed into wristbands which Y/N was currently wearing, and will always wear. Hikari transforming into a white band while Tairitsu to a black band.

Y/N: "Just on the next corner and we'll arrive soon at their abode. As we've discussed, make sure not to speak randomly as to not reveal your existence, got it?" He stated as both girls hum in agreement.

Turning on the next corner, the boy sees a classic-style Japanese estate that covers most of the block. Seeing as that fits the description of the details Shouko gave him, he makes his way near the gates.

He buzzes himself in and waits for a response. But surprisingly, the gates open for him.

Y/N: 'They must be expecting me.'

He enters the gates to see the full scene on the front of the estate. In tandem with the Japanese style decor, the pathway was made out of marbled rocks with bonsai trees lining the edges. In front of him is a pagoda-style house in the middle of the huge space. As he continues to stroll along the path, he finally reaches the front door.

Y/N clears his throat and neatly fixes his ash grey hair. And after his small grooming time, the door opens to reveal Shouko wearing a red blouse with a denim jacket over it, skin-tight leggings, and also her hair tied in a lace braid.

Shouko: "Y/N!" She squeals as she embraces the boy who was mesmerized by her beauty.

Y/N: "Hey there, nice outfit you have. I like the style of your hair by the way." He compliments as he returns the embrace.

Shouko: "Thanks." She blushes as they both let go. "Come in, it'll be a while before we have dinner." She motions him inside.

Y/N: "Well then, pardon the intrusion." He puts his shoes on the shoe rack near the door space and follows Shouko.

The two make their way through the hall and pass through the outside path. Y/N sees a small pond with a bridge as an overpass, a clearing with many sorts of training equipment made for outdoors, and he sees a few sheds near the walls of the estate.

Shouko stops near a sliding door and opens it to reveal what seems to be the living room. The boy takes in the interior and makes a small comparison to the living room in his condo. 

Y/N: 'Aesthetic, but surprisingly simple.'

As he looks around the space inside, he sees a person on the couch reading a book. The person had long messy white hair with red streaks littered on it. The person closes the book and looks towards Y/N and Shouko who had just entered the room.

???: "Hey there! You must be Shouko's boyfriend." She gets up and walks to the two.

Y/N: "Pardon the intrusion." He bows.

Shouko: "Y/N, this is my older sister Fuyumi." She introduces. "Nee-san, this is Y/N."

Fuyumi: "Nice to meet you. I'd like to say thank you for making our little ice queen happy." She smiles, though Shouko bore a blush of annoyance to her statement.