Chapter 10 - His Hero Name and Hero Killer's Accomplice

REVISED-[10/03/21]

*Y/N PoV*

It's finally the class day after the eventful occurrences that had just transpired. I admit the past few days were fun for me. I was able to participate in an actual sports festival, who would even think that I actually got myself a girlfriend.

I actually find it shocking that Iida's brother Ingenium got mortally injured by Stain. I guess that even Ingenium isn't an exception to the hero killer's ideology. I truly do feel sorry for Iida since one of his family members got crippled, but he seems to be doing fine so I won't meddle too much. But I doubt it.

No matter, Aizawa-sensei is here.

Aizawa: "Morning." He lazily said.

Everyone: "Good morning!"

Well, look who's out of the mummy bag.

Tsuyu: "Mr. Aizawa your bandages are gone. I'm glad." The frog girl mentioned.

Aizawa: "The old lady went overboard with her treatment. More importantly,  we're having a special hero informatics class today."

Everyone: "!!!" 

Aizawa: "You'll be coming up with hero names."

Everyone: "WE'RE GONNA DO SOMETHING EXCITING!!!" Everyone cheerily shouted. Except for me and a few others of course.

Aizawa: "This is related to the pro hero draft picks I mentioned the other day. The drafts begin in earnest in the second and third years, after students have gained experience and can become assets to the pros. In other words, for them to extend offers to first years like you. Show that they're interested in your future potential. These offers are often canceled if that interest dies down by graduation." He explained.

Mineta: "Adults are so selfish!" Complained the grape boy.

Hagakure: "So we'll have to prove ourselves once we get picked, huh?"

Aizawa: "That's right. And here are the totals of those offers." He said as he displayed a board of offers.

Board of Offers:

L/N: Expand...

Todoroki: 4,123

Bakugou: 3,356

Tokoyami: 360

Iida: 301

...

..

.

Aizawa: "In other years, it's been more spread out, but all eyes were on these three this year."

Kaminari: "Gah, theres such a big difference!"

Aoyama: "Those pros don't know a good thing when they see one!"

Jirou: "It appears that Y/N is first." She said which caught my attention.

I'm first. But...Huh? Why aren't my offers shown?

Iida: "But his offers aren't shown."

(Y/N): "Sensei, why does mine say 'expand'?" I can tell that others are also confused about mine.

Aizawa: "About that, it's better for you to see for yourself." He said as a separate board appears.

L/N Y/N Board of Offers: