VOTING: Your Future *CLOSED*

Sup y'all! So this is going to be the first voting of the book which will decide the future of the story.

I initially intended this book to wrap up after the Hideout Raid Arc, y'know when All Might finally beats All For One. But since this book is well received, I've decided to let you choose the future of this story. You have three options to choose from.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Option A: [Initial Wrap-up] - The story concludes after the Hideout Raid Arc . The story will end after Y/N finally defeats All For One together with All Might in a monumental battle of ages. The story will end at chapter 25 and will have a conclusive ending. 

Option B: [Go with the flow of the story of BNHA/MHA] - The story will remain the same following the anime and manga. It will continue with the addition of Y/N in the mix, but the story will shift into mostly Y/N helping Midoriya. Will probably have no conclusive ending, reasons likely being burning out in writing.

Option C: [Full blown original story] - After the Hideout Raid Arc, the story will focus more on Y/N and will diverge from the story in the anime/manga. Some original characters and arcs/events will be added to make the story surround Y/N and Shouko more, and the characters you know and love in the anime/manga will also be there to witness Y/N's exploits. Might be longer than 40 chapters, and will have a conclusive ending.

*One-shots and Extra chapters will still be there. Even lemons.

The option with the most votes will decide the future of the story. And please vote on which you truly desire, because remember, you still have to make Shouko happy.

Shouko: "Y/N, whatever choice you take, I will always be with you til the end."

"

(A/N): I won't be publishing chapters in this book for a while until an option with the most votes will be selected. Also because i'll be taking a break, and to write chapters for my other stories.